Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: hey cantards.......................

Kim Hanson
    You dont like it fast do you? you like it parked up in your ovaries, or really slow.
    You dont like it fast do you
    I like my boats fast Tweety, what is parked? I am not a trailer queen like yourself! I see you as reallyyyyyyyyyy slow Tweety! ............( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Look "Thin Ice Walker" go fu ck yourself. You have been walking that thin ice for a while now, too bad you havent broke the ice, fallen through it and died yet.
    I walk very slow and softly, never going to happen with the dying part bra :idea: .........( . )( . )..............

smash
    Bring it smash, lets see what you got. Hanson cant even wipe his own ass.
    another illiterate idiot. Do you have your own WTF section somewhere like Hanson? Hanson doesn't need to wipe his ass, he has you licking it all the time. Will your daddy let you take the boat out to play? If not ask your mommy/aunt. Maybe the 3 idiots will help you out(396,460,& 454) 4 queers against a real man. Quick give them a call and you can suck them off while you make plans

Kim Hanson
    Bring it smash, lets see what you got. Hanson cant even wipe his own ass.
    Grass Hopper, you want shit ! Just say so, you little ball licker..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

smash
    You dont like it fast do you
    I like my boats fast Tweety, what is parked? I am not a trailer queen like yourself! I see you as reallyyyyyyyyyy slow Tweety! ............( . )( . )..........
    Tweety? gooney goo go? Are you 12 years old? Sack up or dmonsta will suck your cock soon

Kim Hanson
    Tweety? gooney goo go? Are you 12 years old? Sack up or dmonsta will suck your cock soon
    Never will happen, I just like to play below the banning line :idea: ...........( . )( . )..........Don't talk about cocks to me either, gay shit bra....... :220v:

smash
    Never will happen, I just like to play below the banning line :idea: ...........( . )( . )..........Don't talk about cocks to me either, gay shit bra....... :220v:
    then stop stooping to that little queers level. You know he is just mad because his wife outweighs him by 200 pounds

dmontzsta
    Oh smash, you must be like 5'5" is that how you got the name? cause it looks like something smashed you on the head? I outweigh my chick, Hanson is the one who weighs less than his wife.

Kim Hanson
    then stop stooping to that little queers level. You know he is just mad because his wife outweighs him by 200 pounds
    I heard she swings from tree's also, 200 pounds eh? Thats food for the day.................( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
    I heard she swings from tree's also, 200 pounds eh? Thats food for the day.................( . )( . )............
    She weighs about as much as you, 138lbs?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast