Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Another problem with my neighbor

djunkie
    Here we go again. This time its the neighbor on the other side of me. Not the drunk one.
    I guess he has a problem with us. If we park our cars in front of his house he feels the need to mess with them. One time I came out and had mud rubbed down the side of my truck. And for some reason he always feels the need to hose off our cars when we park there. I always try to avoid parking there but sometimes I have no choice.
    What do you think I should do? Would mashing through his front yard in my truck sound a little too extreme? :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
    set up a cam coreder.... if you catch him doing any of that stuff... take ti strait to the police.....

Do F150's Float?
    That sounds like an excellent idea. But then your truck may end up like mine....
    I've had my valve stem caps taken off, bottles put under my tires, etc (and the obvious keying issue)...
    Don't really know what to suggest....

BOBALOO
    My neighbors told me that , and I quote,
    " God does NOT want people parking in front of other peoples houses "
    FREAK JOBS! Oh apparently he does not want me to ride motorcycles either. :hammerhea

djunkie
    set up a cam coreder.... if you catch him doing any of that stuff... take ti strait to the police.....
    Well I watched him yesterday do it to my brothers Tahoe. So he confronted him and all the guy did was ignore him. But are the police really gonna do. He has cause any real damage just a bunch of little BS.

Tom Brown
    It's time for a, "People who mess with other people's vehicles get to spend eternity in Hell." bumper sticker.

Biglue
    Here we go again. This time its the neighbor on the other side of me. Not the drunk one.
    I guess he has a problem with us. If we park our cars in front of his house he feels the need to mess with them. One time I came out and had mud rubbed down the side of my truck. And for some reason he always feels the need to hose off our cars when we park there. I always try to avoid parking there but sometimes I have no choice.
    What do you think I should do? Would mashing through his front yard in my truck sound a little too extreme? :rollside:
    Damn bro you have some neighbors with real shitty attitudes.
    I would ask them politely if they saw what happened? Just say "hmmm everytime I park there something rude and disrespectful happens, any idea who is doing it?" Tell them you're gonna start getting vigilant on those pesky "neighborhood kids". Something that will get the message across.
    If that fails test out the traction on your golf cart on their front lawn. :crossx:

djunkie
    My neighbors told me that , and I quote,
    FREAK JOBS! Oh apparently he does not want me to ride motorcycles either. :hammerhea
    Ya this guy is really weird. He turned his front yard into a desert and really does not look right but hey its his yard. I approached him after he smeared mud down the side of my truck and when I brought it up he B-lined it for his house. What a puss!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
    Its called vandlizm. Trust me the cops will do somthing about it. you just have to keep going up the ladder till they do.... local Tv stations news teams just love to report about "how cops don't inforces laws"....

djunkie
    Damn bro you have some neighbors with real shitty attitudes.
    I would ask them politely if they saw what happened? Just say "hmmm everytime I park there something rude and disrespectful happens, any idea who is doing it?" Tell them you're gonna start getting vigilant on those pesky "neighborhood kids". Something that will get the message across.
    If that fails test out the traction on your golf cart on their front lawn. :crossx:
    I don't think the golf cart would make it very far through this shit.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...d__Medium_.jpg

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast