Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Hater!

460 jus getn it
    Did you say "totally"? Are you some kind of transsexual Valley Girl?
    Oh, I forgot, whenever someone buys a jet boat they also get half of their brain sucked out. That's so they won't know how fuc king stupid they look going across the lake squirting water up in the air like a three year old playing in the tub. It's too bad that making noise doesn't count for shit, because that's all your POS boat can do.
    Here's a little info for you: that little chrome ring on the front of your boat is called a bow eye. I know that you and all the other jet boat fags think it's an attachment point for the tow line when the boat quits.
    I heard that you and 396 were going to be in the new movie, Brokedown Mountain. It's about two jet boat owners that get stranded when their kiddie squirt gun boats won't start after a day on the beach. Their disappointment turns to mutual condolences, then a hug, and next thing you know it's time to share the kielbasas.
    No stunt actors needed, you two pole smokers know all the moves.no shit.....thats what thats for......................i knew it was used for something.....man your good.................

rrrr
    .....man your good.................
    I see you dropped out in fourth grade like 396. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is a contraction of "you are", which is a pronoun coupled with an adverb.
    So proper use of the words would be something like this:
    Your dick is small.
    You're a phucking fag.

460 jus getn it
    I see you dropped out in fourth grade like 396. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is a contraction of "you are", which is a pronoun coupled with an adverb.
    So proper use of the words would be something like this:
    Your dick is small.
    You're a phucking fag.Man. I didn't know this was a grammer lesson.
    since it is
    Your wife likes it.

MAXIMUS
    I tell ya its gettin harder & harder to make an honest living here as a shiat talker. All these new rules n shiat about proadverbednouns & whatnot! I liked it better when heavy words like ****, & SHIT were all a guy needed... Now RRRR the phucking grammer professer is trying to take away our rights to be dipshits! :cry:

rrrr
    I tell ya its gettin harder & harder to make an honest living here as a shiat talker. All these new rules n shiat about proadverbednouns & whatnot! I liked it better when heavy words like ****, & SHIT were all a guy needed... Now RRRR the phucking grammer professer is trying to take away our rights to be dipshits! :cry:
    What shit talking? It's all "gay focker" wussy stuff in the "new" Bench Racers, phuckin 460 gets his ass handed to him and all he can come up with is "your wife likes it". WTF?
    You and lucky need to break out the baseball bats and whip some ass. How about those pictures of Guru dressed as a circus midget human cannonball? Or telling the swingers to go phuck each other and leave BR to the pros?
    Who's supposed to be the HMFIC around here? Godammit, I want some SLANDER and INSULTS!!!!!!! :skull: :skull:

dmontzsta
    You know, I would like to say fu ck you homos, all of you need to STFU and buy a gun to shoot yourselfs with.

rrrr
    By the way, you collection of shit for brains losers, it's spelled grammar.
    :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Did you say "totally"? Are you some kind of transsexual Valley Girl?
    Oh, I forgot, whenever someone buys a jet boat they also get half of their brain sucked out. That's so they won't know how fuc king stupid they look going across the lake squirting water up in the air like a three year old playing in the tub. It's too bad that making noise doesn't count for shit, because that's all your POS boat can do.
    Here's a little info for you: that little chrome ring on the front of your boat is called a bow eye. I know that you and all the other jet boat fags think it's an attachment point for the tow line when the boat quits.
    I heard that you and 396 were going to be in the new movie, Brokedown Mountain. It's about two jet boat owners that get stranded when their kiddie squirt gun boats won't start after a day on the beach. Their disappointment turns to mutual condolences, then a hug, and next thing you know it's time to share the kielbasas.
    No stunt actors needed, you two pole smokers know all the moves.
    That f ucking killed rrrr, you a writer or something .........Disney Land right?............( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
    What shit talking? It's all "gay focker" wussy stuff in the "new" Bench Racers, phuckin 460 gets his ass handed to him and all he can come up with is "your wife likes it". WTF?
    You and lucky need to break out the baseball bats and whip some ass. How about those pictures of Guru dressed as a circus midget human cannonball? Or telling the swingers to go phuck each other and leave BR to the pros?
    Who's supposed to be the HMFIC around here? Godammit, I want some SLANDER and INSULTS!!!!!!! :skull: :skull:
    Okay your avatar is like your boat, alien! It sucks worse than a dump pump and you need help to try to drive it, How is that?..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    You know, I would like to say fu ck you homos, all of you need to STFU and buy a gun to shoot yourselfs with.
    Did you shave that noddle again and you are all red and shit, lay off the gun shit bra! You have just went over the edge :cry: sad day Tweety..........( . )( . )...........

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast