Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Hater!

Kim Hanson
    By the way, you collection of shit for brains losers, it's spelled grammar.
    :crossx: :crossx:
    Don't they know spell check or what , my fingers move faster than there boats........spelling is close at times ..........( . )( . ).....I wing it it though

MAXIMUS
    What shit talking? It's all "gay focker" wussy stuff in the "new" Bench Racers, phuckin 460 gets his ass handed to him and all he can come up with is "your wife likes it". WTF?
    You and lucky need to break out the baseball bats and whip some ass. How about those pictures of Guru dressed as a circus midget human cannonball? Or telling the swingers to go phuck each other and leave BR to the pros?
    Who's supposed to be the HMFIC around here? Godammit, I want some SLANDER and INSULTS!!!!!!! :skull: :skull:
    Hey listen here ass! I can't be funny all the fukin time ok! I have a life, I have a wife, I have.... I have.... OH SHIT I just came up with a rhyme... Ok sandbar fags are homos that fuk each other & Lucky is the man...

lucky
    Hey listen here ass! I can't be funny all the fukin time ok! I have a life, I have a wife, I have.... I have.... OH SHIT I just came up with a rhyme... Ok sandbar fags are homos that fuk each other & Lucky is the man...
    thanks maxi - and donald's my reciever

dmontzsta
    Did you shave that noddle again and you are all red and shit, lay off the gun shit bra! You have just went over the edge :cry: sad day Tweety..........( . )( . )...........
    I did shave my head and get some sun. Dont you wish you could? sucks to live in gayville.

dmontzsta
    thanks maxi - and donald's my reciever
    The receiver of all your corny ass jokes.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Not even. Of course if you're talking about 396's boat, it WILL do 75 MPH.
    Being pulled on the trailer.
    Actually its 110mph because I am always on time when I get to your wife :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I bring the boat on the trailer because thats where she likes take it in the ass.......................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    See, thats what a
    V-DRIVE with 670hp will get you.
    What would that equal in a jet? about 75mph?
    I dont think so donald! I know guys with 450hp running 75 in thier jets!!!!!!!!!!! 670hp in a properly set up hull will do 90+ all day long...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Not bad for his first time out!!!
    107 with 12 gears
    111 with 15's
    119 with 25's
    Get that motor dialed in a little more and adjust a few more things, 120+.
    Not bad for a 427.
    Way to go hater Those are some bitchin numbers

dmontzsta
    I dont think so donald! I know guys with 450hp running 75 in thier jets!!!!!!!!!!! 670hp in a properly set up hull will do 90+ all day long...
    I would like to see some numbers. I know of guys that run 100mph with stock motors, but when the tattle tell comes out it is always a little different.

Kim Hanson
    I did shave my head and get some sun. Dont you wish you could? sucks to live in gayville.
    Its not cold here Donald and its Canada, not gay ville! Wear lots of blocker eh, don't bake the cell now!........( . )( . )........ :hammerhea

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast