Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Hater!

Kim Hanson
    Actually its 110mph because I am always on time when I get to your wife :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I bring the boat on the trailer because thats where she likes take it in the ass.......................
    I beg to differ, you own the Jet Boat! You would be the squeal like a pig poky thing bra ..........( . )( . )............

460 jus getn it
    I beg to differ, you own the Jet Boat! You would be the squeal like a pig poky thing bra ..........( . )( . )............
    your starting to sound like hoss........man you do have it bad...................

dmontzsta
    your starting to sound like hoss........man you do have it bad...................
    He is practicing for the next induction into the "Kim Hanson WTF did he say" thread.

MAXIMUS
    I would like to see some numbers. I know of guys that run 100mph with stock motors, but when the tattle tell comes out it is always a little different.

Listen fruit cake, you can come out anytime & check my gps. I am running an "honest" "real" 850 hp. None of this overbloated bullshiat magazine bs that I read all the time. Now my ride is capable of running on the ++ side of the 90's. I have a V-drive that is making a lot of power on an injected 496. It runs in the low 90's... My friggen ski boat is faster... lol

Biglue
    Listen fruit cake, you can come out anytime & check my gps. I am running an "honest" "real" 850 hp. None of this overbloated bullshiat magazine bs that I read all the time. Now my ride is capable of running on the ++ side of the 90's. I have a V-drive that is making a lot of power on an injected 496. It runs in the low 90's... My friggen ski boat is faster... lol
    850 HP huh? What's your vibrator motor running? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    It's called " Cabin Fever ", ever hear of it? .........( . )( . ).......Jet Boats make alot of noise, thats it!..

Kim Hanson
    He is practicing for the next induction into the "Kim Hanson WTF did he say" thread.
    Go polish your head, or can you see the Ricer in it already .......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    This summer Maxi, I will show you a 100 + ride in an OB, with video...no bs! I can even do the slow v-drive thing if you want ........( . )( . ).......it makes alot of noise

Kim Hanson
    850 HP huh? What's your vibrator motor running? :crossx:
    That is his Jet Boat .........( . )( . )........bitchin motor, for a carboat

Biglue
    That is his Jet Boat .........( . )( . )........bitchin motor, for a carboat
    Someone is all soft and mushy for old Maxi.......EHH.