Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Congratulations Hater!

latest news is him and hater were found ass naked in the boat..gura was seated and hater was adjusting his lock out handle...........
    Come on Junior,
    The kiddie game is down the block! Come back when your nuts have dropped and you have some game. Until then lift the toilet seat back up when you are done pissing. Thank you.

Biglue
    Come on Junior,
    The kiddie game is down the block! Come back when your nuts have dropped and you have some game. Until then lift the toilet seat back up when you are done pissing. Thank you.
    ROTFLMAO.

Kim Hanson
    damn, I am going to save this sucker for future use.
    lucky go **** your farm animals.
    He has farm animals, Lucky you in the wrong place right now! Donald has Zoo animals.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    no, not for my boat. It is for the battle of all V-Drives. Mine does look similar, however the deck is different and the paint stays thin all the way around, Lance's was got bigger and had the checks and flame, so it is un-usable, however I could use the eraser tool :idea: to fix the paint up.

Get busy and make the eraser big, that picture should be gone in no time.........." Battle of all V-Drives " just killed me Donald, wear a hat when you go out please! Don't start with the Maximas are fast again either ...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    That was funny Guru, he was bitchin about TP once.........( . )( . ).........I don't think he likes to drip dry

460 jus getn it
    Come on Junior,
    awww hahahahahahaha.....................lmfao

dmontzsta
    He has farm animals, Lucky you in the wrong place right now! Donald has Zoo animals.........( . )( . )..........
    You sure do have an animal fetish. You should stop talking, cause the more and more you talk, the more you reveal. I guess it is the crack talking?

lucky
    I guess it is the crack talking?
    I seen nothing in kims post about you Opening your sexual orphis ???

Biglue
    I seen nothing in kims post about you Opening your sexual orphis ???
    There is only room for one open sexual orifice and it's Lucky's orifice. Be careful Don, you'd be stepping on his toes.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789