Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the V-drive info

mi pingue
    everyone has been very helpful to the point that it's all confusing, If anyone has a v-drive or knows someone who can send some pics E-mail me with em if they're interested in selling or trading. I dont want to have to build another boat, I would like one done w/ or without motor. If someone could explain how the hell I can send my pics some people have requested via the computer I'll be happy to. All I know how to do is e-mail them. Thanks again, By the way I thought for sure I could post something and not get anyone wanting to race, low and behold the one jet boat guy on the v-drive site wants to run me! Oh well!

GofastRacer
    mi pingue:
    everyone has been very helpful to the point that it's all confusing, If anyone has a v-drive or knows someone who can send some pics E-mail me with em if they're interested in selling or trading. I dont want to have to build another boat, I would like one done w/ or without motor. If someone could explain how the hell I can send my pics some people have requested via the computer I'll be happy to. All I know how to do is e-mail them. Thanks again, By the way I thought for sure I could post something and not get anyone wanting to race, low and behold the one jet boat guy on the v-drive site wants to run me! Oh well!Don't know what you're looking for?, but this one is for sale!!!....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/My_Boat2.JPG[/img]

GofastRacer:
    mi pingue:
    everyone has been very helpful to the point that it's all confusing, If anyone has a v-drive or knows someone who can send some pics E-mail me with em if they're interested in selling or trading. I dont want to have to build another boat, I would like one done w/ or without motor. If someone could explain how the hell I can send my pics some people have requested via the computer I'll be happy to. All I know how to do is e-mail them. Thanks again, By the way I thought for sure I could post something and not get anyone wanting to race, low and behold the one jet boat guy on the v-drive site wants to run me! Oh well!Don't know what you're looking for?, but this one is for sale!!!....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/My_Boat2.JPG[/img]GoFast,
    That's what I'm talk'n about.
    Can't wait to have a runner bottom sitting, waiting for glass while I do circles around him. wink eek!
    Buy a Sprint boat.
    Morg.
    P.S. If I would have heard about your boat before I got the old SS126 Revenge we would have been talking.

126driver
    If you spent as much time in the garage as you do on the boards that Revenge would be done. wink

126driver:
    If you spent as much time in the garage as you do on the boards that Revenge would be done. wink Wow.
    I'm not waisting time at home. I'm waisting time at work

Sangster
    Now thats FUNNY......LMAO

GofastRacer
    Morg:
    GofastRacer:
    mi pingue:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/My_Boat2.JPG[/img]GoFast,
    That's what I'm talk'n about.
    Can't wait to have a runner bottom sitting, waiting for glass while I do circles around him. wink eek!
    Buy a Sprint boat.
    Morg.
    P.S. If I would have heard about your boat before I got the old SS126 Revenge we would have been talking.I hear ya, it's fun runnin in the shit and being able to turn huh!! You're boat is just as good as mine, you just got to get your ass back in the garage and finish it!!...

Sangster
    GoFastRacer, Easy on Morg..It's cold where he's at..Alright, Enough simpathy, "Back to the Garage"....And don't forget to walk them dogs....

blownschiada
    http://Free.***boat.net/gallery/Read.../P71400082.JPG Here is another one for sell.It runs great through the chop!
    [ November 21, 2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

GofastRacer
    Sangster:
    GoFastRacer, Easy on Morg..It's cold where he's at..Alright, Enough simpathy, "Back to the Garage"....And don't forget to walk them dogs....Shit, forgot about that, hey Morg, turn on the heat and get that boat done!!....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast