Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Mr. Warhawk in your thoughts

promod
    danny was amitted in the hospital in cary for trouble breathing early in the moring so keep the warhawks in your prayers hoping for a fixable and fast problem he is at western wake medical center
    thanks
    pro mod

Wet Dream
    Our prayers and well wishes go out to Danny and Monica. We sincerely hope everything is ok.

moparjet
    we hope for the best

HammerDown
    I hope brother Dan is ok...keep us posted.

shirkey4750
    He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

MizBubba
    I just spoke to Monica, and she says that Danny is doing a little better. They have him on oxygen, and breathing treatments, and she thinks he will be able to come home either tomorrow or Friday.

HammerDown
    I just spoke to Monica, and she says that Danny is doing a little better. They have him on oxygen, and breathing treatments, and she thinks he will be able to come home either tomorrow or Friday.
    Thank goodness, great news...

miketsouth
    Thank goodness, great news...
    affirmative

Lady Warhawk
    Thank ya'll for the thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing a little better today, but still on o2. He takes breathing treatments every 4 hours. They want him off the o2 before he comes home. The doctor can't or won't give a day for him to leave, but thinks it'll be maybe 4 more days <sigh>
    For those of you who don't know, he has COPD, and quit smoking a few months ago. Go figure!
    I'll try to give an update later, but I'm just whooped by the time I get home.
    Monica

likwidsukr
    Thank ya'll for the thoughts, and prayers. Danny is doing a little better today, but still on o2. He takes breathing treatments every 4 hours. They want him off the o2 before he comes home. The doctor can't or won't give a day for him to leave, but thinks it'll be maybe 4 more days <sigh>
    For those of you who don't know, he has COPD, and quit smoking a few months ago. Go figure!
    I'll try to give an update later, but I'm just whooped by the time I get home.
    Monica
    I hope all is well!! I miss all you guys! I hope Danny gets better fast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast