Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a miracle!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
    we have had such a bad week... our really good friends steve and tammy were at the river this last weekend, planning on staying in havi, thru till the rhino run, at the end of the month...
    so, i called steve to see how its going monday... since we didnt head out to havi, last weekend, i said see ya thursday...he said they are in cali, at loma linda...turns out their daughter, amanda (18) was in a near fatal car accident, and is now in loma linda (with massive head trama)...
    we have been with steve and tammy, every night at the hospital.... the DR gave her a 1% chance of pulling thru..
    WELL, tonight she pulled thru ...i think, pray and hope everything will be ok...when steve found out about the accident his daughter was in, he left everything..
    his artic cat, is at the shop... R&R (randy probably wonders what happened) his jeep, is across from randys shop, at the storage... they also, probably wonder what happened...we have the keys to both, and will get everything friday... well, that was the shitty part of out week ...but the good part is mandy is responding...what a miracle!!!
    i just cant deal with this kind of stuff very well...we have been crying our eyes out every day...
    I NEED A SERIOUS DRINK...
    HEY TODD, IF YA SEE RANDY, LET HIM KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...STEVE ISNT A FLAKE...

phebus
    If you need any help out here in Havasu until you can get here, just let me know.

707dog
    wow well my blessing and wishes go out to the the family and the young girl...so sad to hear!!

Prayers for you!
    I worked there for 6 years and their ICU is 2nd to none!
    ----Rob

EAZYKILLER2006
    If you need any help out here in Havasu until you can get here, just let me know.
    steve just mentioned the prowler...he dropped it off friday... and didnt leave a number with randy...he told randy he would pick it up later that day, and ...well... randy hasnt heard from him...its been 5 days...yea.. randy probably wonders whats up...

EAZYKILLER2006
    thanks every one.... i am going to have to go to bed ...this shait has really messed me up... i just want to sleep for a week...good night.... and see everyone thurs...we will be in town about 5pm...

All-Star
    Just keep praying.
    Simular thing happened to my brother when he was 23. He was given about the same odds. But that was 17 years ago. We lived in the ICU for at least 30 days. It was crazy. At least she is at a way better facility.
    He did pull through. He did have to go to rehab to get back to normal motor function, etc. But all was well. It all depends on where the brain damage happened and how quickly the doctors responded to her injuries (ie pressure on the brain, bleeding, etc.)
    Technology has advanced a lot in the past 17 years. Keep positive and never give up.
    My thought and prayers are with you and their family.
    I totally empathize with your situation.

Todd969
    I got the R&R part covered...... Tell them not to worry about that. Just stay with their daughter.

jrgaudettes
    So Sad to here this. I pray everything gets better. If you guys needed anything let me know.
    Leo

Debbolas
    Our wishes and prayers are with your friends daughter
    Deb & Matt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast