FlatRacer:
Goddamn, that sound like fun!
Wish I was there. Not only was I born ten years too late, but I was born on the wrong coast!
Congratulations guys.
FRAHH Flatracer: You have it all WRONG. The word is Nostalgic! Sangers, Hondos, wichens,pattersons,halletts,stevens,etc are all welcome, and most of the thrill you get upon entering our pits is the visuall impact of Yesteryears V-DRIVES! Just as if you were are Red Rock. I'm sorry Beisemeyer owners, but you get tired of seeing them or a copy of them zoom around all the APBA races, as if they didnt make anything else! You posted this just to get me going didnt you Flatracer??? We love our old boats and what's wrong with a Rayson-Craft?? I would treasure an old one wouldnt you? After all we have classes for all kinds; slow ones,cool ones, fast ones, heavy ones,light ones,old ones as well as owners who may fit this description! And you're forgetting my wifes 70 Lavey-craft!! She's going to get you if you are calling HER boat non-competitive or less than a B-Boat. As I have said before: you can only paint them so many different ways to disguise those B-Boats from looking the same! Whos in the lead??? The Blue B-Boat, no its the Blue-purple B-Boat, no I think the yellow one just jumped over the blue one for the lead! No, he just bumped him after the finish line to get his attention!! OHH I'm in trouble now. You trouble maker.. I like all flatbottoms, the more the merrier!
eek! Hope to see you guys next year, we could call it the East West Challenge and Racers Reunion, Banks Lake Wa. June 15... B-Boats; Fooweee...Jerk