Thread: Looking For Jet Boat Mechanic

TAYLOR21
    Looking For Good Jet Boat Mechanic In So Cal. Would Love It In San Fernando Vally. But Will Travel. Just Cant Find Any One Available To Do Maintenance. Also Look At Jet Drive.
    Thanks

Hustler
    What do you need done? Cyclone Marine is in Pacoima.

TAYLOR21
    Yearly Tune Up And Would Like To Blue Print My Jet. I Called Jim Hes Booked Up And Very Hard To Get A Appointment

lilrick
    Unfortunately, this is the WORST time of year to do work to your boat. Don't expect much out of a shop until this winter, or atleast after labor day.

bp
    winter's not a good time; that's when everybody has their boats apart, and pumps in the shop, and even now they're all catching up with the guys who were late. late spring, summer would be optimum, even into early fall, when everybody else is on the water.
    mpd is in costa mesa... 230 miles from where i am, but that's the only place i'll take my stuff...

BrendellaJet
    Do the maintenance yourself. use the boards as a resource. Other than bp'ing your pump there is enough knowledge on the board to get you through any maintenance...

Hustler
    I sent you a PM

Bottle Fed
    Looking For Good Jet Boat Mechanic In So Cal. Would Love It In San Fernando Vally. But Will Travel. Just Cant Find Any One Available To Do Maintenance. Also Look At Jet Drive.
    Thanks
    Tom Papps old shop is still doing boat service under the new name of Bad Habit Racing. The # is 951-734-4606 and the shop is in corona at 341 s. maple.