Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: v-drive regatta

63stevens
    I know the hot boat v-drive regatta has been canceled for next week but I was just wondering if anyone is still planning on being there.

Infomaniac
    I am going to try and attend the event 3rd week of Sep. Long haul from Oklahoma. I hope it is fun.

Kurtis500
    I'm going up Tuesday and staying until Thursday, maybe Friday. I may just bring my (choke-choke) stern drive family boat instead. I'll be looking for all v-drivers!!!

SK48
    The v-drive social the third week of September at Red Rock in Parker is great. It's been going on for many years, long before Joker's Wild has been trying to make a profit off of nice people having fun. Always 150 boats or so. The big days are Monday through Friday. No charge except to the park for camping spaces, free dinner Friday night.
    T shirts are sponsored by many boat companies, etc. so all the money raised from selling the shirts is given back to the v-drive people at the dinner in a raffle. The reason this has been so successful is because it is free. Last year people from the mid west to Canada showed up. Check the Hot Boat hot spots for pictures from last year.

GofastRacer
    SK48, you got that right, it's the best, I'll be there the whole week, wouldn't miss it!!!.......

WILDERTHANU54
    THATS IS TOTALLY TOTALLY TRUE!! THE RED ROCK REGATTA IS THE BEST!! I'LL BE THERE, IT'S MY FIRST YEAR WITH A BOAT OF MY OWN!
    [ July 26, 2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

GofastRacer
    Cool, looking forward to meetin ya.....

WILDERTHANU54
    RIGHT ON, YOU KNOW THE BOAT!!!! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/SHOP-4.JPG[/img] [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/FLATTIE-2.JPG[/img]
    [ July 26, 2002, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

GofastRacer
    Right on, just look for this one!.....

wink
    [ July 26, 2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

63stevens
    I'm planning to attend the Red Rock social also. Already have reservations. Will probablly there thurs and fri of the week

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast