Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monster Truck needed Desert Storm

Rock-it man
    I will be there for Desert Storm ,comming in on Tues . There will be an event Downtown with boats on display Thur 4-9 pm . I am towing the new SL44 ( 44 feet ) boat down with the Totor home and is a bit to big to be towing around town. Need someone with a really cool raised truck to pull my boat down to the show ( and stay there)and back to the Naut. Who ever can do this will surely get there truck picture in the magizines that will be there for a photo shoot
    How about it any takers out there ??? Attached is a pic of what you will have hooked up.
    Thanks Wayne

ATLAS
    I will be there for Desert Storm ,comming in on Tues . There will be an event Downtown with boats on display Thur 4-9 pm . I am towing the new SL44 ( 44 feet ) boat down with the Totor home and is a bit to big to be towing around town. Need someone with a really cool raised truck to pull my boat down to the show ( and stay there)and back to the Naut. Who ever can do this will surely get there truck picture in the magizines that will be there for a photo shoot
    How about it any takers out there ??? Attached is a pic of what you will have hooked up.
    Thanks Wayne
    Man that would look sweet behind my truck if im in town i would love to help out
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s123/391_1.jpg

Rock-it man
    Nice Truck !!!! Let me know if you can be there.
    Cell 541-660-1443 Thanks wayne

TCHB
    This was a monster truck in its day. 1974 Chevy 3/4 ton 454 package restored. I am not sure if it could handle your boat?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Truck_001.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
    Man that would look sweet behind my truck if im in town i would love to help out
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s123/391_1.jpg
    Nice KMC Hoss wheels

sdpm
    This one is a few miles up McCulloch from the bridge. I think it would look pretty cool pulling your boat. Maybe they would let you borrow it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m/DSC00653.JPG

riverbound
    Nice KMC Hoss wheels
    You fags and your black Hoss wheels Chrizome is the way to go

Eliminator 4 Life
    How about this beast...

Dons_donzi
    How about this beast...
    now i KNOW that CUMMINS would have no problem with it....
    damn sharp rig.....

ATLAS
    Yeah Rock-it man, If you tie up with ol' atlas then this is what you get.
    Originally Posted by Jokers Wild Havasu
    I occasionally lurk around the forums and keep my mouth shut but I’m just getting a little fed up with some things so here goes my rant.
    I’ve attend many meetings and functions over the past few years trying to defend our sport/lifestyle (Performance Boating). I’ve taken many non-boaters who are in positions that can affect our sport on rides in my boats, lunches, dinners and basically spent a fair amount of time and money trying to help educate the boat haters that we (Performance Boaters) aren’t all bad. Yes I do have a little more to lose than the average guy due to the nature of my business, but all aside I am still an avid boater.
    I can’t remember who said it but I’m going to quote that unknown person. “There is usually about 5% of any group who are bad apples, trouble makers and or just poor representatives to their group.” I’m starting to wonder if it may be a little more than a 5% bad apple ratio in our group. I’m no angel, I’ve done some stupid things in the past but we all need to grow up sometime and take responsibility for ourselves and those on our boats.
    Today I was toting around a film crew, members from Lake Havasu and Arizona tourism board and a production crew in the Channel. They were shooting a commercial trying to promote boating in Arizona. I had just finished answering their questions on the wild out of control partying and vulgar behavior that they have heard of in Havasu. Trying to defend our sport I used the above mentioned 5% theory. I no sooner finished my statement when some idiot started screaming SHOW YOUR TITS over and over and over. Before I turned to look at the idiot I was hoping it was some tweaker or a channel troll acting a fool, but no it was some yahoo in a little Eliminator cat with twin outboards. What’s your problem!!!!!!!!! Do you have no self control or class!!!!!!! This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you being an idiot. You know who you are & also not everyone wants to hear your crappy sounding stereo!!
    My office is in the Channel and I see a lot of people doing a lot of unnecessary damage to our sport. It sounds stupid but maybe we should we post names and pictures of these people so we could shun them from our sport?????
    Todd Taylor
    Jokers Wild Promotions
    NOW, for the reply from atlas
    To the f**k nut that is not knowing what the Fu*k he is talking about
    ya i was out there but if u knew who i am so well u would have seen it was not me it was the people next to me that were saying (show me your tits) ya it funny so get over it old man.......
    ya and for my little daytona, go f$$k your self because its all i need
    And for my crapy sounding raido
    6- eclipse 6x9 4 ways
    4 - 6 1/2
    2- 10inch jl subs
    1 alpine PDX-1.1000
    1 alpine PDX-4.150
    1 alpine MRV-F545
    must have really sounded crappy for the people around me to ask if i could turn it up
    If you have a problem with me being scum then why dont you come tell me about it in person and not like some wining little b!t@h
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nnel_Fags1.jpg
    and you want to put pics up go head ill start it for you
    thats right fu@k your couch b!t@h
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by ATLAS : 09-16-2006 at 11:39 AM.
    I don't think I'd even let him sweep the parking lot my boat was parked in as he's an embarrassment to us all.
    Rio
    Some one should grow up and get over old news

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast