Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houseboat for Shasta Lake for sale

Rock-it man
    After I sold my 56 ft houseboat I bought this new Trailerable houseboat for Lake Shasta which has proven after four times out is to small for us so will be going back to a large houseboat that will stay at Shasta.so this is for sale its a Tracker 32 modified 2004 model it is now 35 ft as there has been added a dock/shore front bumper system to tie up on shore, a solor battery system with inverter,instant hotwater,a real bath room with a 70 gal holding tank that can be dumped like an RV.full cabin, full cabin cabnets have been added .the trailer has surge brakes ,I pulled it to Shasta with my F250 with no problems.the motor is a merc 3.0 I could cruise at 12-15 mph loaded it took only 30 min to get from the dam to Bridge bay. I have added a full canvas to the front and rear with doors and windows.,there is a king size bed on the back .I love the boat and being able to haul it to other lakes but the wife wants more room to spend a week or more on the boat. It is still under warrenty. So heres the deal I have $ 46,000.00 in it and will sell it for
    $ 36,000.00 . will gladly take anyone out in it

Boatmaster
    Thought it would be hard for you to downsize. Is your son in-law going to build you a new one or are you looking at a new one with Shasta Lake Houseboat Sales?

Rock-it man
    Thought it would be hard for you to downsize. Is your son in-law going to build you a new one or are you looking at a new one with Shasta Lake Houseboat Sales?
    We will have him build it,working on plans now we have access to a permit ,hope to have it done later next summer as he has a lot of boats to build.
    this would be a good deal for a couple guys to buy and use at all the lakes,it costs a lot less than a regular houseboat or even a motor home ,you could finance for around $ 360.00 per month so it can be owned for less than what it cost to rent a houseboat on shasta a couple times. and it can sleep at least 8 people.

Boatmaster
    When you say him, are you talking about your son in-law or Robert? Just finished our plans on tuesday and are looking forward to getting the new boat in March!!!

78Anthonyjet
    When you say "finance it", what kind of intrest rate are you offering?

Coleitis22
    After I sold my 56 ft houseboat I bought this new Trailerable houseboat for Lake Shasta which has proven after four times out is to small for us so will be going back to a large houseboat that will stay at Shasta.so this is for sale its a Tracker 32 modified 2004 model it is now 35 ft as there has been added a dock/shore front bumper system to tie up on shore, a solor battery system with inverter,instant hotwater,a real bath room with a 70 gal holding tank that can be dumped like an RV.full cabin, full cabin cabnets have been added .the trailer has surge brakes ,I pulled it to Shasta with my F250 with no problems.the motor is a merc 3.0 I could cruise at 12-15 mph loaded it took only 30 min to get from the dam to Bridge bay. I have added a full canvas to the front and rear with doors and windows.,there is a king size bed on the back .I love the boat and being able to haul it to other lakes but the wife wants more room to spend a week or more on the boat. It is still under warrenty. So heres the deal I have $ 46,000.00 in it and will sell it for
    $ 36,000.00 . will gladly take anyone out in it
    If you're trying to sell it, answer your PM's

Rock-it man
    If you're trying to sell it, answer your PM's
    Was out of town ,went to Portland for a Boat & HotRod show , will send pics today . Thanks Wayne

Rock-it man
    Trying to post some pics but not working will keep trying !!!!! E-mail me and it maybe a lot better
    my e-mail is (rockitman1@charter.net) then Ican reply with the pics Thanks Wayne

Rock-it man
    Trying to post some pics but not working will keep trying !!!!! E-mail me and it maybe a lot better
    my e-mail is (rockitman1@charter.net) then Ican reply with the pics Thanks Wayne
    Still have the Houseboat for sale ,someone needs it for the Cat Attack !!!!!!Make me an offer !!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
    not a spam thread :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast