Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storage Spam!!

framer1
    We made it out last year...I was yellow for a week. I'm up for it.
    See you then :boxed: It should be fun.

Kilrtoy
    I'm asking $44,900. Maybe a discount to a HB member
    And to think I laughed at FASTTIMMY when he posted about this place and i said WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY ONE.....
    I guess he is having a good laugh at me right now

FastTimmy
    And to think I laughed at FASTTIMMY when he posted about this place and i said WHO IN THE HELL WOULD BUY ONE.....
    I guess he is having a good laugh at me right now
    That's funny dude....and to think I only paid 24,700.00 two years ago... but who is laughing now you have a house there....

framer1
    Has there been much interest at this price? Seems like alot of money for a storage unit, but I don't really know the market out there.

MACH26
    Did some checking around on my asking price. :idea: $39,500 is more realistic. I will go 38,500 for a HB member. Like to sell soon, this is my new house's furniture money
    Javier

Havasu Cig
    Since I'm told this is where the money is. I'm trying to sell a 14x40' Storage unit @ Lakeview Storage Condos (house closes this week....right TOBY?). It is right on London Bridge Road a block away from Windsor ramp. There is electricity and lights in the unit, water and restroom on site. PM me for asking price and details.
    Javier
    Is there a possibility of installing a swamp cooler? I looked at a 60' unit about 5 years at another location but they said no swamp coolers were allowed. I might be interested as a second place to store a boat, but 40 might be to small for me. Any pics???

MACH26
    Checked on the swamp cooler....No Go

phebus
    That sounds like a ton of money, until you check to see what they are selling for. That's actually a really good price. I rent a spot at Lakeview, and it's really a nice storage area.
    Good luck. If I wasn't in escrow on a house that has storage, I would definately be interested. Good investment.

Havasu Cig
    Checked on the swamp cooler....No Go
    Thanks, we are still thinking on it, but storage units might not be a bad investment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12