Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who here got in on the CA legal AR-15 lowers?

cdog
    I bought 4 of them. If you're intrested I can point you in the right direction to buy. Get'em before they're banned!!

NOTALENT
    I bought 4 of them. If you're intrested I can point you in the right direction to buy. Get'em before they're banned!!
    Damn...you planning an assult??? lol... :crossx: What was the max magazine allowed, 10rnds??? What are they going for??

cdog
    Damn...you planning an assult??? lol... :crossx: What was the max magazine allowed, 10rnds??? What are they going for??
    You would'nt have to stock pile them if they were always legal. Everyone in my family will be able to defend themselfs if SHTF! Know what I mean..If you build it right now, you have to add a non removable 10 round mag. Later it is said that they will be added to the banned list and you can add whatever round clip you want.
    Right now they're aboout $250

YeLLowBoaT
    actually they have a fixed 10 round mag... you have to lock and load the 10 rounds....they are GAY better off going and buying a mini 14 and droping 2 k+ in it to make it shoot good.... I have shot some that have gone thru a complete overhaul. With compensators and all they have less kick then a .22 you can literally double tap in the same hole at 50 yds.

cdog
    actually they have a fixed 10 round mag... you have to lock and load the 10 rounds....they are GAY better off going and buying a mini 14 and droping 2 k+ in it to make it shoot good.... I have shot some that have gone thru a complete overhaul. With compensators and all they have less kick then a .22 you can literally double tap in the same hole at 50 yds.
    If you need more than 10 rounds out of an AR then yer in big trouble anyways. The point is you can legally buy one for the first time since 2000.
    The bare recievers don't come with a fixed mag. You add the bushmaster type mag and lock the mag release with a tool.

cdog
    Cdog, which ones did you get? Did you already get the uppers? All 5.56?
    Rio
    I bought 2 Lauers and 2 Ametech's. I built them with the rock river arms 2 stage trigger kits and the fixed 10 round mags. I also added the RRA 6 pos. stocks. They're simple to assemble. I built one of each so far and they both fit my BM carbine upper very well. I have on order a A4 carbine upper from rock river arms. I can't wait to hit the range. The CM gun show's on Sunday and then superbowl. Guess I have to wait untill next week.

NOTALENT
    I bought 2 Lauers and 2 Ametech's. I built them with the rock river arms 2 stage trigger kits and the fixed 10 round mags. I also added the RRA 6 pos. stocks. They're simple to assemble. I built one of each so far and they both fit my BM carbine upper very well. I have on order a A4 carbine upper from rock river arms. I can't wait to hit the range. The CM gun show's on Sunday and then superbowl. Guess I have to wait untill next week.
    Where did you pick the guns up at??? for $250

cdog
    Where did you pick the guns up at??? for $250
    Not the whole gun. Just the lower. I'll show you how to build them up and what to buy if you want.
    http://www.coldwarshooters.com/index.html

pixilatedpussy
    I went with all Ameetecs. Still waiting for the mag kits to come in. I've got a few colt uppers in both 5.56 and 7.62 left over from before the ban and will be using one of the Ameetecs for a 9x25 Dillon shorty if I can get a fixed mag in 10mm. Readin the comments "over there", they think the ban is commin quickly.
    Rio
    Oh great an illiterate with a gun! :cry:

cdog
    I went with all Ameetecs. Still waiting for the mag kits to come in. I've got a few colt uppers in both 5.56 and 7.62 left over from before the ban and will be using one of the Ameetecs for a 9x25 Dillon shorty if I can get a fixed mag in 10mm. Readin the comments "over there", they think the ban is commin quickly.
    Rio
    Yep! You've been on Ar15.com and calguns.net I take it. They all seem to be good quality so far. Hector over at CWS knows his stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast