Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Official

uclahater
    Stick to racin haters fantasy boat! I will race that pos this weekend for pinks & the no show looses...
    I've been busting my ass for the last 3 days to get the boat done for my race with Maxi
    Maxi has pussed out of the race, and chosen to go to the boat show
    Hes so angry over not getting his pretty little picture, and some recognition put in Hot Boat For winning the Parker 300* that he went to the show to personally talk to them :cry: :cry: (I hope it was worth loosing the boat over it)
    Maybe V-Drive Video got some coverage for Ya :idea: :idea: I know he only goes to the top racing events so IM sure he was there
    Anyone want to deliver his boat to me :crossx:
    *Note Maxi was givin a 1 hour head start

dmontzsta
    [QUOTE=MAXIMUS]
    Stick to racin haters fantasy boat! I will race that pos this weekend for pinks & the no show looses... QUOTE]
    I've been busting my ass for the last 3 days to get the boat done for my race with Maxi
    Maxi has pussed out of the race, and chosen to go to the boat show
    Hes so angry over not getting his pretty little picture, and some recognition put in Hot Boat For winning the Parker 300* that he went to the show to personally talk to them :cry: :cry: (I hope it was worth loosing the boat over it)
    Maybe V-Drive Video got some coverage for Ya :idea: :idea: I know he only goes to the top racing events so IM sure he was there
    Anyone want to deliver his boat to me :crossx:
    *Note Maxi was givin a 1 hour head start
    I will pick it up for you, if you set it up. Maxi is probably going to say he was too drunk to remember. That is his excuse everytime he wakes up with his pants down and a sore ass, so why not use it for everything else.

Kim Hanson
    I will pick it up for you, if you set it up. Maxi is probably going to say he was too drunk to remember. That is his excuse everytime he wakes up with his pants down and a sore ass, so why not use it for everything else.
    Fock off Donald, you couldn't pick up a gutter ***** if your life depended on it........I would say though, you sure would know about the sore part of it though, lets hear ya squeal like a Donald though!.........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    Fock off Donald, you couldn't pick up a gutter ***** if your life depended on it........I would say though, you sure would know about the sore part of it though, lets hear ya squeal like a Donald though!.........( . )( . )...........
    Hey you tool, STFU. Cause I do not know what you are talking about.

Kim Hanson
    Hey you tool, STFU. Cause I do not know what you are talking about.
    Is your Hansolater broke? ...........( . )( . ).................... American made shit for Ya!

dmontzsta
    Is your Hansolater broke? ...........( . )( . ).................... American made shit for Ya!
    I am sure if it were made in canada, it would work better...

You Te
    Chilling!!!

Kim Hanson
    I am sure if it were made in canada, it would work better...
    It sure the hell wouldn't freeze up now would it..............( . )( . ).........

Squirtin Thunder
    Don,
    Are you going to make the trip out to Ming the first weekend of March ???

dmontzsta
    Don,
    Are you going to make the trip out to Ming the first weekend of March ???
    If I can borrow my sack that day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast