Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its Official

Kim Hanson
    If I can borrow my sack that day.
    I heard some guys leave it on the rearview mirror as they get home, its too funny that you are one of them .........( . )( . ).........or did you use to much Scrotum Scrub the last time you worked on the engineless boat.

dmontzsta
    I heard some guys leave it on the rearview mirror as they get home, its too funny that you are one of them .........( . )( . ).........or did you use to much Scrotum Scrub the last time you worked on the engineless boat.
    H-A-H-A NO, Mrs Hanson always has them in her mouth, I cant seem to get them back from her.

Kim Hanson
    H-A-H-A NO, Mrs Hanson always has them in her mouth, I cant seem to get them back from her.
    She has always liked dingle balls, she said they look like appetizers! .........( . )( . ).............She said yours look like raisins though with a tooth pick sticking out

dmontzsta
    She has always liked dingle balls, she said they look like appetizers! .........( . )( . ).............She said yours look like raisins though with a tooth pick sticking out
    The look like raisins when they are sagging and wrinkly, she is 100% correct. She really pays attention to detail.

Kim Hanson
    The look like raisins when they are sagging and wrinkly, she is 100% correct. She really pays attention to detail.
    Well she always wanted a boy, we had all girls! Your balls just showed her that mine is a big baby that need wheel barrels to carry around Mine is powered by a trolling motor.........( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
    Well she always wanted a boy, we had all girls! Your balls just showed her that mine is a big baby that need wheel barrels to carry around Mine is powered by a trolling motor.........( . )( . )............

yup, "yours is a big baby, powered by a trolling motor".

Kim Hanson
    yup, "yours is a big baby, powered by a trolling motor".
    It's a V-8 stupid, I really want one of those " B - Boats " :cry: She told me I could get one when my balls suck up inside my body and are useless for pleasing a women! V-Drive Section, in a few decades...........

dmontzsta
    It's a V-8 stupid, I really want one of those " B - Boats " :cry: She told me I could get one when my balls suck up inside my body and are useless for pleasing a women! V-Drive Section, in a few decades...........
    Good luck finding them up there. They are too good for canada. All you guys get up there are rejects, like Marlins and shit.

MAXIMUS
    I've been busting my ass for the last 3 days to get the boat done for my race with Maxi
    Maxi has pussed out of the race, and chosen to go to the boat show
    Hes so angry over not getting his pretty little picture, and some recognition put in Hot Boat For winning the Parker 300* that he went to the show to personally talk to them (I hope it was worth loosing the boat over it)
    Maybe V-Drive Video got some coverage for Ya :idea: :idea: I know he only goes to the top racing events so IM sure he was there
    Anyone want to deliver his boat to me :crossx:
    *Note Maxi was givin a 1 hour head start
    WTF???? Did you get hooked on crack now too??? Bring your video boy & that nice lookin ride (with the pink) & lets go do some laps! That would be cool... Long course or short, what ever would make you feel better. I could get the wife to sign off for a quick 6 lap deal if she new that she could have her fantasy guys boat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12