Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So my wife comes back from lunch and fired.

sanger rat
    If she would have been working a Union job......

TCHB
    1. File a lawsuit for wrongfull termination.
    2. They may settle to quiet you down.

coolchange
    She was told by her immediate supervisor not to throw them away. Ya I was thinkin about that whistle blower thing but don't know if it applies but I'm gonna look into it. Thanks for the opinions and different perspectives.

havasu5150
    If she would have been working a Union job......
    Today 08:03 AM
    She wouldn't have been dealing with Loan docs......scanning bar codes.....maybe

a catered life
    Does she have a contract? I might contact the labor board, Sounds like a lawsuit for wrongful termination. Seems if the file should have been tossed and it is now causing problems for the company they did somthing underhanded.
    did someone say enron

jdogginla
    1. File a lawsuit for wrongfull termination.
    2. They may settle to quiet you down.
    Pretty hard to file a lawsuit.......as stated earlier, California is an "at will" state. Meaning the employer does not need any reason to let you go......they may let you go "at will".

TCHB
    You can still file a law suit and about half the time a settlement will happen.

Daytona100
    Old loan docs peoples information need to be shredded not thrown in the trash. Maybe the shredder was broken the day she was told to throw them away. :idea:

Tequila-John
    Coolchange I have access to the biggest Labor lawyer in CA. He did a class action against Wamu and Wells Fargo. PM me if you want his contact info. This guy is a crusher!

Tequila-John
    Old loan docs peoples information need to be shredded not thrown in the trash. Maybe the shredder was broken the day she was told to throw them away. :idea:
    If the loan funded. The company has to keep either a copy package or the OG's. Most lenders/broker store them in a storage container

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast