Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So my wife comes back from lunch and fired.

BoatNut Recruiter
    Without knowing all the facts surrounding the termination of employment, hard to say if she has a wrongfull termination/whistle-blower case., or not... Could be?
    However, with regard to your diabetic son, your family is eligible for COBRA medical benefits, at least... Be sure to explore that option and costs within the next 30 days. It may be cheaper than dealing with the expenses on your own....
    However you slice it up - that sucks...
    Good luck...

Three Days Only
    Sue the bastards for wrongful termination. If it is legit and she was wronged, you got a case. There could also be more since it sounds like they were trying to cover something else up.

HighRoller
    Yeah, you could go through the trouble and time to file a lawsuit but what are you really going to gain? Payback? A few thousand dollars? If I were your wife I would do the adult thing and just move on with life. Yeah, she lost her job and it sucks but oh well. We've all lost jobs for whatever reasons, but to fixate on that situation only keeps you where you are right now instead of moving you forward. Six months from now you want to be in a better job making more money, and you can't do that by holding on to a grudge. Let it go, swallow your pride and remember that success is the best revenge!!!

coolchange
    If the loan funded. The company has to keep either a copy package or the OG's. Most lenders/broker store them in a storage container
    The loan funded. You can't just loose the docs cause you don't want to pay a 5 figure commision. Her immediate supervisor told her NOT to toss them. They felt she would be the fall guy on this some how later down the road. Here it is later and her name is all over the deposition. Normally I would just move on, but she was set up from the begining. After all the 7 am till 11 pm days she put in turning the whole dept around, bringing in new soft ware, pulling the people together, I'm out to kick some asses. T- John I may take that up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123