Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trick Powerboats?

beaverretriever
    I was cruising the classifieds on Scream and Fly and came across these. Anyone ever heard of them?
    Look like Liberators. Seem like a great product at a great price. I think they are awesome. I hope to learn a little more about them.
    http://www.trickpowerboats.com/
    http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=128011

mbrown2
    It's not a liberator knockoff...its a Skater 21 knockoff. Very fast hull with single or double setup. Can take bigger water then a Mach 22...True Tunnel boat so wont turn as efficient at an Elim or Mach 22...Very fun boat but a drivers boat.

beaverretriever
    It's not a liberator knockoff...its a Skater 21 knockoff. Very fast hull with single or double setup. Can take bigger water then a Mach 22...True Tunnel boat so wont turn as efficient at an Elim or Mach 22...Very fun boat but a drivers boat.
    Isn't the Lib a Skater knock off? I was going to put Skater, but I thought they were the same thing.

DCBDaytona
    Trick Power Boats 21 = Old Skater 21...Very fast hull like Mike said.
    Liberator 21 = Old 21 Daytona Hull
    Liberator 25 = Old Skater 24

WILDMAN
    I sell the Liberators. The older [pre 1996] 21's were like the 21 Eliminator. In 1996, the freeboard was raised 5 inches. Keeps your face from getting ripped off. The 25 Liberator has the bottom of the Skater but a much bigger cockpit and a 4x8ft laydown or storage area up front.
    The trick is a 21 Skater copy. Full tunnel. The handling between the Skater copys and the centerpod boats is completely different. I've been getting 104mph in the 21 Liberator with the new 300xs. Great motors.

beaverretriever
    So you guys are saying Liberators are basically Skaters that are Daytonas that are Liberators that are like Daytonas, but more like a Skater... I got it.
    LOL..
    Man, I really like these Trick boats. They seem pretty nice for the money.
    Wildman, your vids are sick. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

beaverretriever
    Man, I am really digging these boats. I like the higher draft. TT Jeff, the owner. Real nice guy. Fits in my garage too... LOL

TPB
    John,
    It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I think that you will find that our boat will perform better and in rougher conditions than any of our competition in this class of catamaran. We currently have 2 boats on the Colorado River and both will run in excess of 100 mph. One has a stock 2.5 280 SS Merc and the other has the new 300XS.
    All of our boats are 100% wood free, total composite construction. Priced in the low $ 50's for a 100mph package that offers alot of bang for your buck.
    Let me know when we can help you out!
    Jeff
    jeff@trickpowerboats.com

beaverretriever
    John,
    It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I think that you will find that our boat will perform better and in rougher conditions than any of our competition in this class of catamaran. We currently have 2 boats on the Colorado River and both will run in excess of 100 mph. One has a stock 2.5 280 SS Merc and the other has the new 300XS.
    All of our boats are 100% wood free, total composite construction. Priced in the low $ 50's for a 100mph package that offers alot of bang for your buck.
    Let me know when we can help you out!
    Jeff
    jeff@trickpowerboats.com
    Jeff, thanks again. You will be hearing from me SOON.
    The workmanship on these things is amazing. The rigging, and layup looks to be on par with the best builders around.

dicudmore
    its cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast