Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Skaters Suck

Charley
    Charley, the coolers look so so, the foot deals look.. okay, but the Carpet that is some good photoshop there, the carpet looks like it is real.
    Christina didn't fit to good under there in the seats and she is 4'10". She sat on the carpet under the dash and said "I could sit here and make sandwichs like I did in the Mach at the river" I replied with "you sure could on the away over to Catalina we could stop and have a snack" "she said oh yeah forget it!, I would get sea sick for sure sitting under" I laughed.
    Andy
    LOL.... I dont care for the seats either.... I think I want singles facing front to back... we actually have a 17" LCD with DVD that has to go somewhere too.... gonna be nice for the lil kids

Havasu Hangin'
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...8skaterint.jpg
    Does that Skater have a center pod? :idea:

Jordy
    Does that Skater have a center pod? :idea:
    Apparently Peter really will build them anyway you want, even if it is with training wheels, I mean mod vp style, I mean center podded.

Kilrtoy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...532_skater.jpg
    Charley that is a sick azz skater

Three Days Only
    Oh hell ya that think does look nicer than
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...38MVC-002F.JPG
    PS i didnt photoshop that sun burst, god was just smiling on it that day
    Charley, I just relized how much nicer Skater looks then those shitty ass wannabe boats called DCB. That's a old school 32 with canopies (not a flat deck) and it blows that DCB's front end out of the water. I would scarafice porpise, for the performance and look of the skater anyday.
    The Skater just looks sick and the prices explain that people are willing to pay for beauty, construction, and performance.
    Suck My Dick Charley
    DCB............Still The Worlds Worst!!!!!

Just Electric
    wow is that geofrey back from the dead know wonder these boaords are so quiet

Washed Ashore
    To each his own,The old skaters are just ugly,they look like a hack job!! The flatdeck on the other hand,simply the best looking boat ever made.The DCB vs. SKATER is like NASCAR vs. INDY,both bad ass,but for very different reasons.There is an ass for every seat.I have a DCB and think its the best lake boat out there,Now if the Pacific was 70 deg. I would have a SKATER!!
    Jeff

Charley
    Charley, I just relized how much nicer Skater looks then those shitty ass wannabe boats called DCB. That's a old school 32 with canopies (not a flat deck) and it blows that DCB's front end out of the water. I would scarafice porpise, for the performance and look of the skater anyday.
    The Skater just looks sick and the prices explain that people are willing to pay for beauty, construction, and performance.
    Suck My Dick Charley
    DCB............Still The Worlds Worst!!!!!
    Screw you Herman.... you may be the dumbest person on this entire board...I know you lost some weight and shit but what the fock does that trophy wife see in you?? I'll have to assume yer hung like a Burro .... oh and by the way
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ectres_sux.jpg

Tapa11
    Here's your supercharged pontoon...

Charley
    Thats cool!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast