Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Jack Bauer (24) lines...

Froggystyle
    Jack Bauer killed more people than Hitler, AIDS, smallpox and the British Empire combined
    Jack Bauer deep throated six Arabian horses not to get info on the location of terrorists, he just likes the taste.
    Jack Bauer wears aviator sunglasses as a courtesy to the Sun so it doesn't have to look into his eyes.
    Every time you masturbate Jack Bauer kills a terrorist. Not because you masturbated, but because that is how often he kills terrorists.
    Jack Bauer's mom asked him who he loved more, her or his country. To this Jack chuckled and responded, "You know that answer" as he snapped her neck. Jack Bauer hates dumb people.
    If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
    Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
    Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.
    1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
    Fox initially wanted to call the show "Jack Bauer: Terrorist Hunter". Jack said "**** you. What happens when I kill all the terrorists?" "Well, we cancel the show." Jack quickly snapped the exec's neck into 24 peices. Hence the name, 24.
    Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
    Jack Bauer named his cat 'Chuck Norris.' Why? Because he's a pussy.
    While in college, Jack was hit on by a girl he knew already had a boyfriend. She made her move, and he smashed her face into a glass coffee-table. Nobody ****s around with Jack Bauer.
    A "Bauer movement" is when you shit your pants after Jack Bauer shows up at your door.
    Jack Bauer has been to Mars. Thats why there's no life on Mars.

phebus
    ????????
    I'll unscrew his head, and shit down his throat.

slowinhavasu
    Did I miss something here ????????????

Froggystyle
    ????????
    I'll unscrew his head, and shit down his throat.
    Do you watch "24"?

phebus
    I knew I was missing something. :boxed:

Froggystyle
    Where the hell are all of the "24" fans????
    Show starts in an hour!!!!

LHC30Victory
    Wes, your life is in danger. Either by Chuck Norris for taking his life and making it sound like Jack Bauer's or by Bauer who will get you for using pityful puns from Chuck Norris' life for his :argue:

Phat Matt
    Jack Bauer has been to Mars. Thats why there's no life on Mars.
    Makes sense to me.
    http://www.woman-magazin.de/bilder/g...24_vorlage.jpg

Tom Brown
    Do you watch "24"?
    I think Kim Hanson is watching 24 right now.... like he does every night.

Froggystyle
    Wes, your life is in danger. Either by Chuck Norris for taking his life and making it sound like Jack Bauer's or by Bauer who will get you for using pityful puns from Chuck Norris' life for his :argue:
    Jack Bauer doesn't even acnowledge that my life could possibly be in as much danger from Chuck Norris. He also purports that Chucks lines were thought up by someone thinking about Jack.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast