Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Family Tow vehicle 4 sale

4DAY4PLAY
    2005 Chevy Suburban 2500, 3/4 ton, 8.1L V-8, tows over 10k, 2 wd, White, LT, fully loaded, grey leather, heated seats, bose, disk changer, 2nd row bucket seats, sunroof, DVD, leveling lift, 17" chrome wheels, 25k miles, still under factory warranty, 51k sticker new- KBB 28k, will take 27k firm.

Pussywhippled
    Looks like it's worth more than $13k to me...

ChumpChange
    Why start a new thread about it? I'll give you half that plus one dollar.

dumbandyoung
    This thing isnt worth $5.00!!!!!
    haha jk! looks great and price seems fair..good luck!

ChumpChange
    Where did that thread go that showed the heavy burnouts? Must have deleted it.

Outnumbered
    I want to buy your truck PLEASE call me.

ChumpChange
    I want to buy your truck PLEASE call me.
    I heard somebody else wanted to buy his truck too. I guess he wants you to send a cashiers check for over the amount of the purchase price. He will then deposit your check and mail you back the excess amount. Watch out!

Outnumbered
    I heard somebody else wanted to buy his truck too. I guess he wants you to send a cashiers check for over the amount of the purchase price. He will then deposit your check and mail you back the excess amount. Watch out!
    LMAO. I already told him I would drive out and pick it up this weekend if he gives me the VIN and answers a few questions but he wont call me back. If anybody knows this guy have him call me. I have PM'd my cell to him 5 times and still no call. Thanks.

Jyruiz
    LMAO. I already told him I would drive out and pick it up this weekend if he gives me the VIN and answers a few questions but he wont call me back. If anybody knows this guy have him call me. I have PM'd my cell to him 5 times and still no call. Thanks.
    I don't think he will mind since he is trying to sell, so I PM you his cell number.

Outnumbered
    Well turns out this guy likes to back out of deals. We had a verbal deal on the phone for a full price purchase this Sunday and now he does not want to sell so buyer beware. Don't waste your time here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast