Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sitting in the channel today...

DILLIGAF
    just sitting on a bench waiting for my boat to be done at Car Toyz and I see two underage kids get busted for drinking. Hooked them up after waiting for a boat to bring them a tester. Why they needed to be tested when they were seen drinking confused me but whatever. Once the girl got the cuffs on she started crying and I felt bad for her. Oh well.....
    While it was fun to watch all the people it just made me want to get on the water on Mohave.

phebus
    I wish I would have known you were hanging out. I would have brought down some beer, and we could have got arrested for overage drinking.

Kachina26
    While it was fun to watch all the people it just made me want to get on the water on Mohave.
    Maybe you shoulda went to the laundramat and watched one of those front loader washing machines.......

Garrddogg
    Maybe you shoulda went to the laundramat and watched one of those front loader washing machines.......
    Would he get the remote controll?

Jyruiz
    What happen to the good old days when they made you pours the beer out and tell you to go home? Oh well, if there wasn't so much punks now a days they would not have to do that.

BajaMike
    just sitting on a bench waiting for my boat to be done at Car Toyz and I see two underage kids get busted for drinking. Hooked them up after waiting for a boat to bring them a tester. Why they needed to be tested when they were seen drinking confused me but whatever. Once the girl got the cuffs on she started crying and I felt bad for her. Oh well.....
    Tom, good story.....you almost make me wish I wasn't sitting on the channel right now.....
    Almost....:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    wish I was sittin in the channel.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Would he get the remote controll?
    :idea:

Kachina26
    Who the fock is garrddogg?

KREGER
    I wish I would have known you were hanging out. I would have brought down some beer, and we could have got arrested for overage drinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast