Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: idiots you support

Blown 472

Schiada76
    Hell Blown. I support lots of idiots all the foctards on welfare to start.

Blown 472
    Hell Blown. I support lots of idiots all the foctards on welfare to start.
    No shit there

SmokinLowriderSS
    Nice 15 seccond, out of context, useless clip. Save yourself the bandwidth next time blown. The wiretaps were first off ... LEGAL ........ seccond off ..... POPULAR. Find me 10% of the population who DOES NOT want terrorist phone calls listened to.

HighRoller
    So let me get this straight. When we know about an Al Quaeda phone call to the US we're supposed to go to a judge, wait 72 hours and then notify the person being tapped that we are going to listen to their calls? Isn't it ridiculous how far Bush haters will go to further their hate-filled agenda? In order to try and make Bush look like he did something illegal, people like Blown actually have to advocate the so called "rights" of terrorist scumbags who aren't even US citizens!!! Meet Blown, lead defense attorney for Al-Quaeda. I guess in his eyes, Bush is the real enemy. People like Blown are the exact reason why 9-11 happened in the first place.

Some won't get the message till a dirty bomb, or chemical weapon goes off in their own city. There's a war going on between radical Islamics and western countries (this believe it or not is news to some). But that same some will argue to save 2 pennies while being fleeced of dollar bills. Freedom isn't free, never has been, and won't be in the future. It isn't a God given right, it must be continuously earned and defended. Sometimes that includes small backwards steps (spend the 2 pennies to save the dollars). I personally have no problem with folks listening to my phone conversations with Al Quieda operatives planning to blow shit up.
    Conspiracy theorists will twist and shape the above into evil government intentions and opportunity for abuse. I'd love to hear their comprehensive plan on how to deter the radical Islamics from destroying western freedoms in lieu of reasonable and effective intelligence gathering.

Blown 472
    So let me get this straight. When we know about an Al Quaeda phone call to the US we're supposed to go to a judge, wait 72 hours and then notify the person being tapped that we are going to listen to their calls? Isn't it ridiculous how far Bush haters will go to further their hate-filled agenda? In order to try and make Bush look like he did something illegal, people like Blown actually have to advocate the so called "rights" of terrorist scumbags who aren't even US citizens!!! Meet Blown, lead defense attorney for Al-Quaeda. I guess in his eyes, Bush is the real enemy. People like Blown are the exact reason why 9-11 happened in the first place.
    Yup, you take a smart pill today? But since bush has it all wrapped up we should never see an attack on this county again, ever.

Steve 1
    Bent you are a human sandbag !

Steve 1
    When the bad guys come you lay down in front of the american with the big bad gun!

canuck1
    Bent you are a human sandbag !
    hours and hours of thinking went into this fine reply from Stevey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast