Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So TOBTEKS wife

TOBTEK
    That too, but I didn't want the city to hold me responsible for every grinding mark found on the fountain and on school hand rails...
    Good pizza, good beer and wine, and good a/v will make the joint... I hear the city will welcome it
    wish somebody had there ducks in a row.....as a pool builder I could have been his first official customer....they start diggin tommorow BTW

ROZ
    your not asian,dry cleaner wont work.
    I'll smoke a doobie everyday before I open shop

riverroyal
    THATS FUNNY.....I was gonna post that you MUST be a baller! by the looks of those shi-shi Christmas cards you sent out. Those must have been big bucks....top knotch! Hey, did you watch Three and a half men last night? There was a gal that looked like she could have been Renee's sister. Looks like NO RHINO for new years......STILL in a million pieces up in Temecula
    that was the wifes idea,,,we now have pictures of the kids everywhere on the walls at the house.I didnt even ask the price,but they did come out nice.She wanted a family pics,I was a ass and wouldnt be in them,no one cares about me,its the kids that matter.

ROZ
    wish somebody had there ducks in a row.....as a pool builder I could have been his first official customer....they start diggin tommorow BTW
    My day will come.... You're going to need someone to take care of it as well
    MAKE SURE YOU"RE THERE INCASE YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY SUBTLE CHANGES!!!! ie. little wider beach entry..etc..

riverroyal
    That too, but I didn't want the city to hold me responsible for every grinding mark found on the fountain and on school hand rails...
    Good pizza, good beer and wine, and good a/v will make the joint... I hear the city will welcome it
    buddy did the reasearch on opening a round table pizza at the new strip mall near stage coach park,he was at 250k and climbing at gave up

riverroyal
    kinda over see the idiots?I got time

ROZ
    buddy did the reasearch on opening a round table pizza at the new strip mall near stage coach park,he was at 250k and climbing at gave up
    It would have be independent.. Only way it would work.. No brand name pizza can go in there... Everyone who lives there likes to think they're exclusive and the shopping center should reflect that.. Or atleast the pizza joint should...

riverroyal
    It would have be independent.. Only way it would work.. No brand name pizza can go in there... Everyone who lives there likes to think they're exclusive and the shopping center should reflect that.. Or atleast the pizza joint should...
    the shopping center plans,,it different,mostly 2 story.Ralphs is the store that is going in,should be real nice

ROZ
    kinda over see the idiots?I got time
    You can take the Rhino on the powerline/fire roads, cross the quarry, and up the backside of toby's hill...

ROZ
    the shopping center plans,,it different,mostly 2 story.Ralphs is the store that is going in,should be real nice
    Me too... or atleast old ones...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast