Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: speed coat application

Moneypitt
    I seem to remember someone said something about being able to brush or roll speed coat. Anyone know if this is true? AND where in BHC can I get some (?) quart/ gallon, how much to re do the bottom of a flattie where it is needed. Hope to be doing it tomorrow or Wednesday so any info would be helpful........MP

GofastRacer
    You can roll it , brush it, spray it. It's just graphite places like Grainger has it, ACE may even have it???.. Any industrial hardware outfit should have it!

Fired Up
    Hey MP,
    Graingers has a product they call "Slick Plate". Not speed cote by name. It is a spray on product, graphite type of paint. Not sure if this is EXACTLY like the name brand speed cote. I put out a question about this some time ago and didn't get any hits. I'm going to need some myself, let me know. By the way, you know Graingers moved to Oxnard , right?

GofastRacer
    It's the same stuff just Graphite with a different name and cheaper!..

I know we sold some recently to Squirtin Thunder (spray cans) in BHC...

Moneypitt
    How many cans did you sell Jim? I have access to a gun here, so I'll just go take what we need, I know where he lives........MP

How many cans did you sell Jim? I have access to a gun here, so I'll just go take what we need, I know where he lives........MP
    3 I think, not completely sure. I have quarts and gallons too if you should need any.

Sanger D
    Is it true? are you now a resident of our beloved Bullhead city? ...... Well then welcome :rollside: give us a PM and we,ll be happy to help with anything youd be needin help with!!!!........Its gonna be a bitchin summer on the river this year!!!!!!!

Moneypitt
    My hair isn't quite blue yet, but it seems like I always show up here with the bluehairs clogging up the roads. I am only here to prepare the boat for the "next" race, which seems like all year long!! I still call So Cal home, but I'm here so much that I feel really strange when I go somewhere else and there's no WIND!!......Thanks to everyone for the info, and Sam, I'll let you know how I do.....Where is Gary when we need him??? He has done this many times..........Ray

SGettmann
    I know we sold some recently to Squirtin Thunder (spray cans) in BHC...
    Rex - I bought a can too from you through Flat Busted. Shake that stuff up well, since the graphite is all sitting on the bottom.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast