Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Western Mag Special Restoration

olbiezer
    nice........u drive she paddles..........u da man!!!!!!

Sangster
    Sangster,
    I saw your new boat down at the shop the other day. Congratulations, that is going to be one bad-ass machine.
    Are you still shooting for Fathers day?
    Cole Man.
    We're Shootin' for Tomorrow....But that ain't gonna' happen.. There's alot to do..When it comes back from Shelfo's we will get busy on the floor & stringers..Got something different were doing to them on this boat..Should look killer when their done, then if Paul can do his thing with the paint and there is enough time to reinstall all the hardware & set the motor in....... Oh yeah.......... The motor.. ..Craig, Well you know the deal there....So..The short answer is probally No.........

Psycho Squid
    I rember the western mag special from the 70's I saw it in Oakland at the drags I will have to search but I still have the polaroids from the event. I grew up on stories of Gary Gablich sp. Eddie Hill, Climax, Hot Tuna, Crazy horse just to name a few..................The good times........
    Squid.

Sangster
    I can remember heading to lake Berryessa every Friday nite back in the late 60's/early 70's with my parents and hoping to get stuck in traffic on the freeway next to the Oakland Estuary as the boat were running....Back then, you could pull over on the side of the freeway and watch..People acually cut the bushes down along that streach of I-80..It was a common site to see lawn chairs & Ice chests lined up on the dirt shoulder of the freeway..Yep, "Those were the Daze"......

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    Yes I do know the deal, and I was reserving hope that the bullet I saw at the shop was for the other Climax Hydro you are assembling.
    Sounds like you are aware of my deal. I have put some of my old parts up for sale, and as soon as we can get some stuff sold I hope to start over.
    I am still optimistic that my boat will be back together this year. If not I will be looking for a ride in your orange hydro. I can bring my own gas, or beer whatever you prefer.
    Cole Man.

Sangster
    Coleman... It was sure depressing to say the least... ..But it's cool, We got something else going on that's "Purdy exciting"..We'll be making it public in the "Very near future"....So stay tuned...hope you get your deal going soon..Setbacks Suck for sure...Hey Craig.. keep at it, It will get better...Remember " With enough persiverance you can piss through a brick"....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123