Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw a head on today...

YeLLowBoaT
    HD vs full cement truck...( wheels down and all) he was passing on a 2 lane road, and did not make it... cut the bike and him in half. The guy I had with me had to get out and puke.
    I feel bad for the truck driver and every one that wittnessed it, not so much for the guy on the bike...
    its funny its almost 9 pm and I have not eatin since 7 am... I'm still not hungry.

Ziggy
    Ugh.....................sad.
    Saw remnants of a bike/car wreck on Rice......I'm guessing it was a fatality based on most everything was cleared and the Evac Chopper was still grounded.
    Not a pretty sight.

Kilrtoy
    HD vs full cement truck...( wheels down and all) he was passing on a 2 lane road, and did not make it... cut the bike and him in half. The guy I had with me had to get out and puke.
    I feel bad for the truck driver and every one that wittnessed it, not so much for the guy on the bike...
    its funny its almost 9 pm and I have not eatin since 7 am... I'm still not hungry.
    See that crap all the time, usually eat sometimes during the clean up also...
    Whats the problem?

bigq
    yucky..
    I would imagine the truck driver won't be eating for a week.

YeLLowBoaT
    See that crap all the time, usually eat sometimes during the clean up also...
    Whats the problem?
    you didn't have to clean parts off your grill and windsheild...( I did not want to bring that up)

Kilrtoy
    you didn't have to clean parts off your grill and windsheild...( I did not want to bring that up)
    No, but I have had to clean it off my clothes and hands

CBadDad
    Happens ALL of the time.
    And we eat just fine. That's how jacked our jobs make us...but to you, we're just a bunch of overpaid union goons.
    Ya can't have it both ways.

Huckleberry
    For those who do not deal with gruesome crashes on a regular basis it can be pretty disturbing. For those of use who see it as part of our jobs become immune to it. Anyone want some lasagna?

little rowe boat
    For those who do not deal with gruesome crashes on a regular basis it can be pretty disturbing. For those of use who see it as part of our jobs become immune to it. Anyone want some lasagna?
    No, I prefer spaghetti.

Kilrtoy
    Anyone want some lasagna?
    That is only on tuesdays, you overpaid union, lazy worker

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast