Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys will never guess what Carlos did

DCBob
    So did I hear right Dan is looking at a f26 also? WOW. There is going to be a bunch of bad ass 26 DCB's with twins up here. Good luck Dan.
    Who else is geting new stuff this year??? Looks like carlos is leading the pack on badass speed, then (DCBobinator)(rockit-Bob), So whos next ont he spped charts. Possibly r-52 or someone from the F-26 stables, or the red Stoker( OC ).???
    What do ya think??
    Hey Don, I guess ***boat tossed me off for a couple of days, I couldn't log on till right now. Don't forget RobbieRacer is already right behind Carlos and Washed Ashore is going to be sportin some insane HP DCB F-26 beauty queen anyday now. And who knows who else is going to show up w/what. For sure it's the year for new junk. It looks like Rock-it is going to come down the 25th or 26th and pull a couple of plug wires off for me so I can try out the new sled without being skeered :2purples: Jeff should be done makin her pretty by then.....I'll let you know when

hulshot
    Hey DCBob, nice junk on your avitar! there will be alot of new junk this year. I will just be a hitch hiker unless you rent me yours for a while (until a motor blows). Thats right I forgaot about RobbieRacer, he will be the one to beat with the single motor and twins for that matter. the only way to get ahead of Keith is to buy a Jet plane, and that might have problems keeping up. So when will the X- rockit-Anchore going to run again. Will you leave the motor in the truck this time and just break out the paddles?? :yuk:
    Lets see whats new for this year, WA with a new DCB F-26 on roids, TT with a new F26 with twins, OC with a new stoker with a drive that works, Rockit-sled with a 44-V hull, Carlos with a 28 E-Ticket rockit, Boatmaster with a 56 houseboat and a F-26 something (probably with twins), DCBob with a Eliminator-26 on prosac(hahahaha)LOL, and Hullshot with a 12-Greogor with twin 8and 15 horse stagard setup with a pimpin stereo with alot of beer. and that is just from the Nor Cal group.

acatitude
    Hey Don what constatutes a lot of beer???? if the numbers right Ill just ride with you and keep my fat ass on one side of that boat to cut down the crabbin

acatitude
    hey dcboob nice avator. just remember to bring the good shit always. this will be a fun trip with all the new fast iron. ill just enter my grocery getter in the stereo contest.......... geez a lot of nice rides.

hulshot
    More than I can drink! :cry: I got to drowned out the engines and boat that will be there with something since I will be the last one to get anywhere.

acatitude
    Don, you will never be the last one to get anywheres but you keep trying to make me believe that lmao .

Washed Ashore
    hey dcboob nice avator. just remember to bring the good shit always. this will be a fun trip with all the new fast iron. ill just enter my grocery getter in the stereo contest.......... geez a lot of nice rides.
    I forgot to mention,I also have a stereo on roids :rollside:
    Jeff

acatitude
    hey WA maybe i can be second in stereo noise, cuzz it surely aint fast.

hulshot
    You guys are a bunch of sandbaggers

acatitude
    You guys are a bunch of sandbaggers
    Sandbaggers???? geez if your not going 130+ your just a water taxi around here.
    Carlos 150+
    Keith pushing 140
    dcbob im guessing 130+
    washed ashore ??????
    etc etc etc
    grocery getter 92.6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast