Thread: wanting info on lake anna

Blown Nordic 124
    I am looking for any information about lake anna in june for big blowout. are there restrictions on boats, lodging available, hot spots on the lake, all the good hangouts, I have also seen on a post that it is by invitation only. anything will help. I met a lot of you on lake james in late sept last year. hope to meet some new ***boaters there.

Wet Dream
    Here are some links:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...highlight=anna
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...highlight=anna
    Do a search for "ANNA" in hot spots east. There are over 200 threads to read through. Happy reading.

Blown Nordic 124
    thanks for all the help

rrocky
    We are going but we dont know much .We have a camp site at Christopher Run Campground, and are taking a 382 Formula. Going to wing it. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE

jetboater460
    Is Christopher Run the only camping site at Anna? Does everyone meet at Jack's house during the day and hit the hotels/campsites of an evening? Fredericksburg seems a little far to go each night. Just looking to see what everyone did in the past. This will be first year for us come. Thanks

drejustice
    Is Christopher Run the only camping site at Anna? Does everyone meet at Jack's house during the day and hit the hotels/campsites of an evening? Fredericksburg seems a little far to go each night. Just looking to see what everyone did in the past. This will be first year for us come. Thanks
    Last year was our first year and it was a blast. We stayed at lake anna lodge. During the day people hang around Jacks. I think some people take a run to the/a "sandbar". At night there were a bunch that did their own thing but a lot of people hung at the lodge. I seem to recall ood, some beer flip cup, etc.
    This year we'll be staying at a condo at shaffer's cove as it's right on the water and comes with a boat slip.
    As long as your friendly and have a good attitude i'm sure you'll be welcome as everyone we met was very cool and nice.

rrocky
    Is Christopher Run the only camping site at Anna? Does everyone meet at Jack's house during the day and hit the hotels/campsites of an evening? Fredericksburg seems a little far to go each night. Just looking to see what everyone did in the past. This will be first year for us come. ThanksLake Anna State Park.

Wet Dream
    I think its Rocky Branch Campground, which is right across the street from the Lake Anna Lodge. I know SuperSoaker stayed there, but I might be wrong on the name.

supersoaker509
    I think its Rocky Branch Campground, which is right across the street from the Lake Anna Lodge. I know SuperSoaker stayed there, but I might be wrong on the name.
    Rocky Branch Campground