Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Crower injection

Big Proppa
    Damn this was hard to find. Canada of all places.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5444102511.jpg
    OK any tricks or advice on setting it up would be greatly appreciated. First time going with injection always thought they looked bitchen.

78Eliminator
    OK any tricks or advice on setting it up would be greatly appreciated. First time going with injection always thought they looked bitchen.
    I would PM Gofastracer for a trailer tune up to get you started.

dossangers
    Take pump & injector to get it flowed and checked out Ralph GORR OR HILBORN save yourself some grief!!

WannabeRacing
    Roger that on getting the pump flowed. EVERYTHING goes off of these numbers. Guessing just isn't enough. I have not had as much luck with Gorr, but Gene Adams has been the most helpful in really communicating what the pump is doing, and getting a baseline set-up. The guy is a genius. Also having the nozzles, jets, lines etc flowed is always a good idea. Eliminates variables that can haunt you when learning.
    Congrats on the stacks. Been running them around this shop for about a decade. Stack injected on alcohol is the only way to go. Just too easy. We won't be going back.

dossangers
    GENE ADAMS is the man i forgot about him hes in az now? He did mine on my hydro 10 yrs trouble free!!!!!!!!!!!

funnycarmike
    Roger that on getting the pump flowed. EVERYTHING goes off of these numbers. Guessing just isn't enough. I have not had as much luck with Gorr, but Gene Adams has been the most helpful in really communicating what the pump is doing, and getting a baseline set-up. The guy is a genius. Also having the nozzles, jets, lines etc flowed is always a good idea. Eliminates variables that can haunt you when learning.
    Congrats on the stacks. Been running them around this shop for about a decade. Stack injected on alcohol is the only way to go. Just too easy. We won't be going back.
    SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TRY A SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!:idea: :idea: :idea:

Big Proppa
    excellent advice, thank you

lilrick
    SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TRY A SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!:idea: :idea: :idea:
    not legal for pro stock!

Moneypitt
    GENE ADAMS is the man i forgot about him hes in az now? He did mine on my hydro 10 yrs trouble free!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ph # changed......Heard he moved up north and was tuning an A fuel Hemi nostalgia dragster........He was in Prescott last time I saw him, but gone, or at least playing it stealth.........If anyone has his new number I sure would like it....MP

BIGCHRIS
    Art will defianetly get a" CHUBBY ON "when he sees this

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast