Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Boat Time Already!

Concept1
    Well after alot of advice, talking to different people about motors, boats, upgrades etc, ive finally decided to just get something new. I know for sure that my boat is nice but it just isnt going to fit what i want anymore. Ive been talking to DCB, and Americal offshore today and ill be calling some others tomorrw to narrow down the search. I AM gong to shop around this time and research everything this time. Looking for 30 ft and bigger cats with probably ilmor 625's or something comparable. Let the quest to sell my boat and get in debt up to my eyeballs begin!!!!

Kilrtoy
    wHY NOT TRY THE MERC 700'S THOSE THING RIP.....

I don't know you but didn't you just buy that NEXT...
    Wow......Balller
    And I wonder how I am gonna pay the high gas prices.. :devil:

squirt'nmyload
    good luck...........and take your time, it's not like you'll be cruising around in a turd till you get something new

3 daytona`s
    wHY NOT TRY THE MERC 700'S THOSE THING RIP.....
    Kilr,if we are going for RIP how about the new Merc 850 or 1075?

Kilrtoy
    Kilr,if we are going for RIP how about the new Merc 850 or 1075?
    Well then how about these 1200 HP bad boys
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/8612.jpg

3 daytona`s
    Well then how about these 1200 HP bad boys
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/8612.jpg
    Just reading the article of the decision by Mercury Marine to continue to be #1 in every phase of marine power. Just takes Money. Kirl you know as well as I there is always a tougher,meaner,faster guy on the block. There gets to be a point you kick back have a toddie and say you are cool. But I`m happy and satisfied,do you think?

Concept1
    Ive been weighing all of this out in my head, bigger motors are going to be around 40K or so. I think I just want something bigger and more performance set up then a party boat. I love the boat dont get me wrong, but after a motor ill be into it for 170K. Im just gonna take that 40K that i would spend on the motor and use it as a down payment and have my payment go up a little bit. I am going to be VERY careful this time though, i already have a quote from DCB and im gonna wait and try a couple others to see what will be the best for me. Reguradless its going to be for next season so I have some time to look and sell my boat. Im not opposed to getting something slightle used either I guess my journey will take me where i need to go.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I don't know you but didn't you just buy that NEXT...
    Wow......Balller
    And I wonder how I am gonna pay the high gas prices.. :devil:
    thats what i was thinking...what they said...

3 daytona`s
    Ive been weighing all of this out in my head, bigger motors are going to be around 40K or so. I think I just want something bigger and more performance set up then a party boat. I love the boat dont get me wrong, but after a motor ill be into it for 170K. Im just gonna take that 40K that i would spend on the motor and use it as a down payment and have my payment go up a little bit. I am going to be VERY careful this time though, i already have a quote from DCB and im gonna wait and try a couple others to see what will be the best for me. Reguradless its going to be for next season so I have some time to look and sell my boat. Im not opposed to getting something slightle used either I guess my journey will take me where i need to go.
    I want to ask is it a priority to be a "NEW" boat? I do not care how much money I had,I would consider looking at beautiful,clean,almost perfect performance boat. I understand there are people who will not do "pre owned" /used boats but may wish to step back and look at the big picture and how much could save and achive by a pre owned boat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast