Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just another day......

shadow
    Lake view from the new casa
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...53DSCN1352.JPG
    Hey thats MY street!

shadow
    Does anybody know the right way to smooth out the palm tree trunks without having to pay someone to do it? Mine need a good smoothing out but I have no idea how to do that. I cut them back myself but there has to be some kind of proper way to accomplish this.
    Anybody?
    The easiest way i found is to pay my gardner to do it. :rollside:
    It's done right every time and no thorns in my hands,no mess to haul away.

Magic34
    Rick = Azzhole........
    Great pics........It's 34 degrees where I am right now.......
    By the way... I'm there on March 15 in Overland Park, KS.

Not So Fast
    Does anybody know the right way to smooth out the palm tree trunks without having to pay someone to do it? Mine need a good smoothing out but I have no idea how to do that. I cut them back myself but there has to be some kind of proper way to accomplish this.
    Anybody?
    Shadow is right on, way too much work!! Most guys use a carpet knife and just start slicing away, it is very messy and you cant believe how much stuff comes off the trunk, not worth it IMO NSF

bunny 166
    It was beautiful on Saturday--the lake was complete glass, and Moabi was empty except for one other boat. A bit chilly, but what an awesome ride down from Needles! Nice to see all the HB'ers in the channel....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66IMG_1641.JPG
    Moabi in February......

bunny 166
    Looks like a nice day. Did anybody take their boat out of the channel
    We launched in Needles and drove down to the channel--it was beautiful and no wind at all.... :rollside: :rollside:

bunny 166
    Hi Cindy...the boat looks nice
    Hey Tom! Thank you...we are enjoying it alot, even if it's wintertime :boxed: :boxed: Hope all is well with you....

bunny 166
    I like the fact you guys get out there and boat whenever you can. I had not seen a pic of it since you had work done. Didn't you have gel work and engine work done? Thanks for asking and things are well on my end.
    Yep, the boat used to be purple and teal. We have totally re-done it. Could have bought a new one after everything was all said and done, but oh well--we'll just enjoy it! :boxed:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123