Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18" Escalade wheels/tires TAKEOFF's

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CALADE_005.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CALADE_003.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CALADE_004.jpg
    About as new as you can get, 61 miles on them. Have caps and lugs as well. Removed air pressure sensors. $600.00

TOBTEK
    ttt

Jordy
    Hey Toby, why don't you just hang on to them, you know, keep them in the garage, so you have something to practice kicking!!!!

Tequila-John
    Hey Toby, why don't you just hang on to them, you know, keep them in the garage, so you have something to practice kicking!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

TOBTEK
    not a bad idea....think of the money id save in the long run. Dig your new Kachina... thats tight.

ChumpChange
    That might hold up all year as the funniest thing said for 2007.

TOBTEK
    Hey look at this...... looks really FISHY! responce from craigslist on these takeoffs.
    Hello i really appreciate your response to my earlier mail.like i said i will like to buy this item so pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist. I will also like you to know that i will be paying via certified check due to the distance.I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check.
    1.Your full name
    2.Your residential address to mail the check to via UPS
    3.Your phone number.
    **I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have cashed the check**
    Have a nice day.
    Kath

ultra27jay
    scammmm/..............................

dumbandyoung
    Hey look at this...... looks really FISHY! responce from craigslist on these takeoffs.
    Hello i really appreciate your response to my earlier mail.like i said i will like to buy this item so pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist. I will also like you to know that i will be paying via certified check due to the distance.I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check.
    1.Your full name
    2.Your residential address to mail the check to via UPS
    3.Your phone number.
    **I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have cashed the check**
    Have a nice day.
    Kath
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A BUYER! hahaha JK!
    You would think these retards could come up with something better to do.
    I hate selling stuff on craigslist for that reason. When I was sub leasing an old 1 bedroom apartment, I kept getting people that where sending me pictures of them, pics of there pets, lists of their interests and hobbies, pics of there friends. Shit, I was thinking it was a dating service. lol ... Then they would ask me for weird info like that.

riverracerx
    Tob,
    I will take them. Just bring your Escalade and keys to me and I will have them removed. Please also sign the back of the registration and a few other misc papers I have and the deal will be done. I really need the new wheels. I promise to give you a ride home.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast