Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wow....Killer Deal

smalls
    TR4:
    Sangster:
    Ok Guru, Whats going on now....Hydro, SS or Maybe an OB.....
    For Sale...$12,000..Less engine... Bad ass boat..
    Great driving by that dude. The boat sure rides dry. High N Dry

Bagpipes
    For a 396 cui chevy runs good. eek! eek!

waterloged
    sounds like everyone has one for sale but not turn key....

Hustler
    waterloged:
    sounds like everyone has one for sale but not turn key.... for the right price i'm sure he would sell it turn key eek!

Ian
    Here's my opinion waterloged, if you want a boat that you know is sound you're probably best buying from someone on these boards or one from dragboats.com. The only problem with that is your going to pay the going rate for the boat and chances are you will have to supply your own power which will cost you more than you want to spend, but you should feel confident knowing you got a good boat. If your a gambling man then search the recycler and boat trader and try and find someone who doesn't know what their boat is worth. That is how I got both of my boats, my first was a 71 Hondo with a 396 with dual 660's on top of a polished tunnel ram. The hull was scratched up, but it looked good from far and it had tons of polished aluminum and steel braided lines. I picked it up for 2800.00 and I'd spin it close to 7000rpm's every weekend all summer with no problems and I didn't do anything to it, didn't even check the timing or valves(this was before I knew anything).
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tn_106-0665_IMG.JPG[/img]
    This is the 2nd boat I got with my dad which is a Cole TR2 with a Norm Grimes engine, we put in the seats and the t-tank and some other small things, but we payed around what you want to pay!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/106-0657_IMG.JPG[/img]
    Just my opinion.

GM Killer
    I have a 72 Howard Flat, turn key, with a fresh 396, tunnel ram, 660s, casale, 990 heads, Dan olson wing, zoomies, over the transoms, full braided lines, tandem trailer, new wheels and tires, swivel tongue. I NEED THE SPACE!!!$6500obo
    More info and pics are available
    call me at 909 751 4454
    keith

Sangster
    Ian...here's a better pics..Maybe not...a little fuzzy... [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/106-0665_IMG.JPG[/img]
    [ January 23, 2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
    GM Killer:
    I have a 72 Howard Flat, turn key, with a fresh 396, tunnel ram, 660s, casale, 990 heads, Dan olson wing, zoomies, over the transoms, full braided lines, tandem trailer, new wheels and tires, swivel tongue. I NEED THE SPACE!!!$6500obo
    More info and pics are available
    call me at 909 751 4454
    keith Got Pics. smile_sp

O.B eddie
    WHAT!!!!!!!! Boohoo I mean gurus boat is for sale? Guess he remembers me and my mommy !!!!!! Ha HA HA HA boooooo hooooooooooooo

waterloged
    Ian, That's what I would like to get, The one you and your Dad got from Norm. That looks like a vary nice boat.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast