Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Wow....Killer Deal

Bagpipes
    I hope its not all steal.That would have to be one BAD ASS MOTOR !!!!

O.B eddie
    My motor ran in the 6"s in a 63 split window vette PRO MOD. Oh shit might blow my cover.. Damn yalls are questioining my nos setups now, thanx suicicle I take back all the ribbing SORRY now lets go whoop bag hipes and his driver guru!! ha ha ha ha hee haaaww Bring it bring it bring it!!

Bagpipes
    o.b Flip the vett up side down and let go racing.

Nstigator74
    Hey Sui, is that pro mod named "Mighty Mouse"? If it is that's a good runnin car. But not many run like Bunkers car!

SUI-CY-COLE
    yep bonnie and leroy philson...mighty mouse...bunkers is cool.they are all good people we ran the west coast pro mod assoc. for about 5-6 years and had many good times with all them..but races got scarce unless you wanted to travel across the U.S.,or up into canada,,thats hard to do with a normal job......pipes, yea its all fiberglass it probably weighs in around 2350ish?????

O.B eddie
    Suicicle Know em all Hell ya probably know me!!! I know they all want to HEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW For the BBT"S where have they been guess they got shutdown after new years heeee haaawwwwwww!!!!!

BigBoyToys
    [ January 24, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

McGruff the Crimedog
    O.B eddie:
    My motor ran in the 6"s in a 63 split window vette PRO MOD. Oh shit might blow my cover.. Damn yalls are questioining my nos setups now, thanx suicicle I take back all the ribbing SORRY now lets go whoop bag hipes and his driver guru!! ha ha ha ha hee haaaww Bring it bring it bring it!! this here post is a dead giveaway for the crimedog. i am getting closer to the rootbobbler known as ob eddie.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567