Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car covers?????

djunkie
    I'm looking for a car cover for my chevy truck. It sits outside and doesn't get used much and I want something to protect it from the sun and rain when I'm not using it. Also help to keep it clean. Whats a good one????

RitcheyRch
    Call these people and they will set you up. They make the best car covers.
    http://www.calcarcover.com/

djunkie
    Call these people and they will set you up. They make the best car covers.
    http://www.calcarcover.com/
    Thanks. I give them a call.

RitcheyRch
    You wont be disappointed. Have bought numerous covers for various cars from them over the years. Always been top notch quality and service.
    Thanks. I give them a call.

riverbound
    Parents wont let you park in the garage anymore?? Maybe its a hint they ant you out

Jyruiz
    Wax your truck before using the cover, it will reduce the minor scratches you get from dirt being trapped in there when putting it on and taking it off.

djunkie
    Parents wont let you park in the garage anymore?? Maybe its a hint they ant you out
    That truck won't fit in the garage like my old one used to. I'm just tired of washing it and letting it sit. A week later I go to drive it and its filthy again.

djunkie
    Wax your truck before using the cover, it will reduce the minor scratches you get from dirt being trapped in there when putting it on and taking it off.
    Thanks, I'll get it done.

riverbound
    That truck won't fit in the garage like my old one used to. I'm just tired of washing it and letting it sit. A week later I go to drive it and its filthy again.
    Do what I do and dont wash it till you cant see out the windshield. Last time I washed it I drove out to the river in rain and had to drive through mud puddles to get the boat. It was clean for less than an hour

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast