Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do blondes really have more fun???

heartless
    ive been blonde all my life...not just a little blonde. im REALLY blonde... something hit me the other day when this drunk asshole made a comment about me being a typical fake orange county girl. fake blonde hair, tan and boobs... got me thinking...maybe i do look like everyone else around here....???? maybe i need to make a change.
    what if i went dark. my hair your pervs.
    do blondes really have more fun? would brown be bad?
    :idea:

Jordy
    my hair your pervs.
    What hair???
    And why do you care what some other jackass thinks??? Based upon the ink, I'd say you like to do things your own way, without worrying about what anyone else thinks yet now you want to dye your hair??? Boo. :notam:

HCS
    Stay natural.

heartless
    What hair???
    And why do you care what some other jackass thinks??? Based upon the ink, I'd say you like to do things your own way, without worrying about what anyone else thinks yet now you want to dye your hair??? Boo. :notam:
    dont misunderstand i really dont care about other people... i do care about sticking out in a crowd--in a good way of course. i dont know i was looking in the mirror getting ready for work thinking every girl here is blonde...

HCS
    I say all true blondes come out of the woodwork here.
    Lets see who's who.

Wild Horses
    Be yourself, don't give in to society. Play life by your rules not other peoples!!!:devil:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Natural brunnette here....and I have lots of fun.
    Who cares what other people think. And hair color is not what makes someone stand out in a crowd.

BADBLOWN572
    ive been blonde all my life...not just a little blonde. im REALLY blonde... something hit me the other day when this drunk asshole made a comment about me being a typical fake orange county girl. fake blonde hair, tan and boobs... got me thinking...maybe i do look like everyone else around here....???? maybe i need to make a change.
    what if i went dark. my hair your pervs.
    do blondes really have more fun? would brown be bad?
    :idea:
    I suggest stay blonde. 90% of the blondes down in Newport are trying to look the way you naturally are. Lucky you. The only problem is that they ARE fake and will always fall short.

BADBLOWN572
    Natural brunnette here....and I have lots of fun.
    Who cares what other people think. And hair color is not what makes someone stand out in a crowd.
    I am still trying not to hate you.
    "Hi there, today is my friend Gordo's birthday. Can I take a picture of your boobs?" Someone knows how to stand out in a crowd.

NOTALENT
    Your HOT, we know that. Unfortunatley every girl in OC looks the same or trys to look like the Platinum blonde, fake bake, boob job etc. I prefer brunettes, but thats me. I would rather have a natural girl who isnt going to look like the old lady from Something About Mary in 10years

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast