Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do blondes really have more fun???

catman-do
    Go with whatever is natural. Thats what looks best on any woman. All the fake bs, is just that... bs to cover up a personality that IS BS. However, me working in NB I do tend to see the trends down there.
    My wife has bigger fake boobs
    My kids go to a better private school
    My Ferrari is newer
    My house is bigger
    I make more money
    oh yeah... and I totally hate my life on the inside.
    I see more focked up people and relationships because they tend to be based off the intent that you need to impress someone.
    As far as tattoos go, they only made people individualists and standouts 20 years ago when no one had them. Now to fit in, you need atleast half sleeves and some back work. (although I do have tattoos myself, so I must say that I blend in as well.. i guess )

Havasu Hangin'
    ...what if i went dark?
    Do they have dark-haired people in Newport?
    http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am still trying not to hate you.
    "Hi there, today is my friend Gordo's birthday. Can I take a picture of your boobs?" Someone knows how to stand out in a crowd.
    What can I say Danny, I got skills!

heartless
    Your HOT, we know that. Unfortunatley every girl in OC looks the same or trys to look like the Platinum blonde, fake bake, boob job etc. I prefer brunettes, but thats me. I would rather have a natural girl who isnt going to look like the old lady from Something About Mary in 10years
    i think i fall into the fake crowd hair is blonde but i make it even blonder....

TBONE1904
    ive been blonde all my life...not just a little blonde. im REALLY blonde... something hit me the other day when this drunk asshole made a comment about me being a typical fake orange county girl. fake blonde hair, tan and boobs... got me thinking...maybe i do look like everyone else around here....???? maybe i need to make a change.
    what if i went dark. my hair your pervs.
    do blondes really have more fun? would brown be bad?
    :idea:
    I say natural beauty is the way to go.....I remember waking up to natural beauty girls, and being more attracted to them when they woke up then when they got all done up to go out. Just keep it real

707dog
    I Say As Long As The Carpet Matches The Drapes Do As You Please!!..lmao..leave Natural!!

Jordy
    I think those are the tourists.

Caljamr
    Move to another city. If you lived in the Bay Area (San Jose) you would have very little competition being blonde, big boob's and tatoo'd. You would be a minority.....trust me.

heartless
    dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always liked to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....

Jordy
    dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always like to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....
    You lost me at smaller.... :idea: :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast