Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Do blondes really have more fun???

Wild Horses
    dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always liked to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....
    I would wait a while to go under the knife, like you said this isn't something to take lightly. A year or two down the road you will probably be kicking yourself in the ass saying why did I listen to anybody on hot boat!!!
    Oh except it's OK to listen to Runnin' Wild!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

catman-do
    I think a "c" cup is perfect. Nice size, not too huge..... Plus, since you are still young the skin will go back alot easier than when you get older. Ive seen people that get the implants taken out (when older) and its soo much loose skin, and they look disgusting. On the flip side, I laugh when I see women that are 50, have nice huge perfect boobs, and then the rest of their bodies are looking like a train wreck... They walk around like they are 25 again... We as humans just need to face the fact that we age, and things start going south (and not only for the winter).

NOTALENT
    I think a "c" cup is perfect. Nice size, not too huge..... Plus, since you are still young the skin will go back alot easier than when you get older. Ive seen people that get the implants taken out (when older) and its soo much loose skin, and they look disgusting. On the flip side, I laugh when I see women that are 50, have nice huge perfect boobs, and then the rest of their bodies are looking like a train wreck... They walk around like they are 25 again... We as humans just need to face the fact that we age, and things start going south (and not only for the winter).
    I totally agree. C is perfect, they look good and are still fun bags. Your back isnt going to go out sooner and the whole skin issue as well. Going brunette or Jet black or something could be damn HOT.

Jordy
    they look good and are still fun bags.
    Wow, you sure do have a way with words playa. :notam:

Benjhamina
    This thread is usless without pics.......

NOTALENT
    Wow, you sure do have a way with words playa. :notam:
    I say what I say and I mean it :devil: Why sugarcoat it?

Windy
    dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always liked to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....
    I was blonde all my life...My hair is golden brown now. I dont have huge implants {I have 36 C implants}...and I dont have any ink...and I would never get any ink..just too trendy for me. I live in HB and I have lots of fun.
    Like everybody else says...just be yourself.

Kilrtoy
    Stay natural.
    Oh god no, natural went out in the 70's,
    Shave that shit and keep it neat and trimmed

mrs.rvrluvr
    I went brunette for about a week....and had to change back to blonde. I just didn't feel like myself with dark hair & I did notice a big change in the attention that I got. I definately have more fun being a blonde!!!

BadKachina
    Stay blonde, it looks good on you.
    I like blondes, I'm only attracted to blondes, I'm married to a real blonde, IMO blondes get more attention so they probably do have more fun.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast