Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business owners i need your help

a catered life
    this is just a thought but were thinking of opening something in havi along the lines of food....i have had a catering business for some years but have not looked into doing business in a brick and mortar....i want to know what are the first steps to establishing a business...who do i contact? we would like to lease a small spot in havi that ideally would be good for foot traffic...any info would be helpful

Boozer
    Why not get a very small restaraunt there and use it as more of a front for a catering business then anything else? I'd think with all the regattas and other events that take place in Havi a catering business could do quite well.

prosthogod
    Somebody needs to open a restaurant that is medium priced ($15-18) with good food and good service. i don't want to hear about Cha bones, it sucks in food and service. We eat in most of the time because the food sucks out there.

a catered life
    we thought about the restuarant avenue but wanted to do something small to start....we are not ready to quit our jobs and move there even thought that may be future plans.......with a restuarant people wany it open everyday and for short time thinking we are not available daily......i havent heard positive things about the work force in havi either but maybe i have only heard the bad side

TheCarDudes
    A GREAT sandwich place/deli that caters to boaters, off roading, any other past time. For example, give you the # of people going on the boat that day and just stop by to pick it up on the way to the launch ramp. This eliminates the going to the grocery store, then back to the house to prep it in "lake portions". And make sure that you can order via the internet the night before. You could have it be a combo deli/sit down that could seat 12-20 people. Kit it small to keep overhead down.
    Am I asking for too much? I know this is Havasu but I would use it.

Mrs.Racer277
    we thought about the restuarant avenue but wanted to do something small to start....we are not ready to quit our jobs and move there even thought that may be future plans.......with a restuarant people wany it open everyday and for short time thinking we are not available daily......i havent heard positive things about the work force in havi either but maybe i have only heard the bad side
    Open a restraunt and I will run it

little rowe boat
    Something that has GOOD service and decent food at a reasonable price should do well. The only place that has had consistantly good service and food, that I have found, is the Black bear diner.

ACL, check your P/Ms

riverbound
    Now maybe I read this wrong, but you are looking for a business that you can run more as a hobby, since you cant be out there all the time??
    Good luck.
    If you really are looking to do something out there and have it become succesful, you will need to devote all your time to it and offer what few do out there, reliability. I cant see a businees being succesful if you only run it on your time and arent willing to take a risk with it.

a catered life
    A GREAT sandwich place/deli that caters to boaters, off roading, any other past time. For example, give you the # of people going on the boat that day and just stop by to pick it up on the way to the launch ramp. This eliminates the going to the grocery store, then back to the house to prep it in "lake portions". And make sure that you can order via the internet the night before. You could have it be a combo deli/sit down that could seat 12-20 people. Kit it small to keep overhead down.
    Am I asking for too much? I know this is Havasu but I would use it.
    all joking aside this is my idea we wanted to do more than sandwiches but this is the base of the idea......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast