Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn Mexicans!!

a catered life
    been hooked on chili colorado for about 4 months thats some gooooooooooddddd shit with homemade tortillas

77charger
    I go to alot of places by far the best one to date for me is chronic tacos in huntington beach and newport beach.I usually go at least twice a week at minimum been doing so for at least 2 years
    Rubios is also good as well as a couple more but they really dont compare.

cxr133
    Make some good food!!!! I miss it so much since moving north. No Alberto's up here. Only inbred honky mex. food. Any one want to mail me a carne asada burrito? I love Fidel's in Del Mar. There was one down in Portland. Changed hands. Was worth the drive. Have to wait until my next rip to So. Cal.
    dont you know in so cal....
    chinese make mexican food
    and mexicans make chinese food

Sotally Tober
    Those are chinese in the low riders? And mexicans in the rice burners?

NashvilleBound
    Sotally Tober: I feel you pain after moving to TN going on 2 years ago. Thankfully I commute quite a bit to So Cal and beleive it or not stumbled on a Mexican food place about 30 minutes from me that the guys moved here from Chula Vista.....so I am doing that trip 3 days a week or so. The mexican food to these gene pooled impaired TN freaks has nacho cheese sauce and mashed potatoes on the plate with Thousand Island dressing all over it..... just not right!!

Sane Asylum
    The mexican food to these gene pooled impaired TN freaks has nacho cheese sauce and mashed potatoes on the plate with Thousand Island dressing all over it..... just not right!!
    Easy cowboy.......It's Mr. Gene Pooled impaired Tennessean to you......Ahhhhhhh, but you are correct in your assessment of Mexican groceries in TN.........
    Believe it or not, I've had some pretty tasty Mex in KC.......

NashvilleBound
    Easy cowboy.......It's Mr. Gene Pooled impaired Tennessean to you......Ahhhhhhh, but you are correct in your assessment of Mexican groceries in TN.........
    Believe it or not, I've had some pretty tasty Mex in KC.......
    LOL...Sorry Mr GPIT, Just venting I have been catching myself saying words like the locals already.....less than 2 years and I am going down hill with me english rapidly. I am always carefull in business meetings to think before I talk....which is always a good idea The good side of this is we now have a mexican market across town that handles some very good asadas and such.....

Holland
    I had to go to Mississippi two years ago. My Cousins wanted to go get Mexican food. We went to a little place. The owner was mexican. My cousins ranted over this place. I am from So cal. Mexican in the south? what deep fried collard greens??? ANyway, when we got there, it was very BLAND!!!! But the owner came out and heard my ... non accent.... and asked if I like real Mexican... I said ...yup... he started making the best shiat I have ever had!!!! Of course my relatives were crying over the spice... It was GREAT!!!

Sotally Tober
    Fresh handmade tortillas. That is the best. They melt in your mouth like butter. Well time to start drinkin some Coronas and watch the game. Go Seahawks!!!

Biglue
    El Tarasco in Manhattan Beach. There is always a line out the door and you can bring your own beer and eat on the roof. Good times.
    Great food and huge portions for a great price. Friendly people too. I know the family that owns that chain of restaurants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast