Thread: infomaniac selling boat (v-drive)

badbug
    info, why would you want to sell a boat that works so well and kicks so much ass. Did you get beat up there or something? Are you going to something faster or better?gary
    [ October 20, 2002, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: badbug ]

Infomaniac
    badbug:
    info, why would you want to sell a boat that works so well and kicks so much ass. Did you get beat up there or something? Are you going to something faster or better?garyAt the end of each year I am constantly planning how to make the boat faster for next year. One of these days I just may push it a bit too far. Wisdom talking to me.
    To be honest, I am not secure at work. I work for American Airlines and things do not look good. They have yet to do something drastic as the other airlines are doing. Everyone knows they must do something soon. Whatever it is it will not be good for the employees.
    The Cougar and the Ultra are for sale just in case. If things look up later, I will still have an engine to build a fast toy of some type. I built this Cougar I can build another.
    Ron

P-Money
    Infomanic, Where's the ads at for these boats?

Infomaniac
    P-Money:
    Infomanic, Where's the ads at for these boats?No ads yet, just word of mouth. Have not had the guts to list them, but they are for sale. I did list the Ultra in the boat trader but it did not get posted online. PM me and I will give you my e-mail address.
    Actually early in the year is the best time to sell a boat. That is when I get serious about selling.

pgf127rt
    Ron, I share your misery about the uncertain future of the Airlines, for years my largest customers have been American and Delta pilots who have built houses on the next development down the river from me, since 9-11 my business has just about went to zero, due to the fact that I never had to advertise or solicit work, because of the word of mouth that we got from all of the pilots, slowly but surely we are picking up some more customers.
    I hate to see you have to sell the cougar, but I know how it is I put my vette up for sale today, didn't drive it that much anyways.
    [ October 21, 2002, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: pgf127rt ]