Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Lakers fans!

DILLIGAF
    Here come the Clips tomorrow . If the Clips win they will only be 1.5 games behind them. Next Thursday the Lakers are the home team -VS- the Clippers and I will be at that game. Maybe that will be the game that puts the Clips in front of the Lakers.......
    Pucker up BABY!

Tom Brown
    I'm not a Lakers fan but I'll post in here as one since I'd be too embarrassed to pretend to like the Clippers.

BajaMike
    What happened to the FLakers tonight???
    Go Miami Heat!!!
    Go, Jenny.....
    http://www.nba.com/media/heat/dancer...ot06_jenny.jpg

GAME TIME
    Here come the Clips tomorrow . If the Clips win they will only be 1.5 games behind them. Next Thursday the Lakers are the home team -VS- the Clippers and I will be at that game. Maybe that will be the game that puts the Clips in front of the Lakers.......
    Pucker up BABY!
    Not going to happen.

BajaMike
    Not going to happen.
    Joey, hows that boat running.....sure looks good!!!!
    :idea:

dmontzsta
    DILLF is opening his mouth and inserting his foot again!
    The Lakers have already won the season series between the clippers.
    Denver got lucky tonight and made two stops in the last 2 minutes to win the game, it was a see saw battle all night.
    Hopefully Kwame is not hurt too bad, I cant believe Camby stepped all over his ankle, that was BS.

h2oski2fast
    Pucker up BABY!
    If my aunt had a di(k, she'd be my uncle!
    Funny how you start running your mouth again now. Imagine that!

DILLIGAF
    Running my mouth again? What, you friggin' Laker Fans afraid to see what is in front of you.
    The Lakers-Clippers play tonight and in the past we used to have some fun going back and forth. Now, you LF's don't want to talk about it?
    WTF!
    It's OK though because Kobe is leading the league in scoring........

acatitude
    both those teams have some pretty good ex queen players. maybe petrie traded the wrong guys lol..

DILLIGAF
    DILLF is opening his mouth and inserting his foot again!
    The Lakers have already won the season series between the clippers.
    Denver got lucky tonight and made two stops in the last 2 minutes to win the game, it was a see saw battle all night.
    Hopefully Kwame is not hurt too bad, I cant believe Camby stepped all over his ankle, that was BS.
    Don't have a stroke tonight during the game. I won't be able to watch it all myself but will try to watch as much as I can.
    Fat lady....and shit!
    As badly as the Clips have played all year here they are playnig good ball heading into the playoffs. Something all of you LF's said would never happen .
    Well....bring on the fat lady

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast