Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye ***boat

Magic34
    Goodbye ***boat
    Over the past year, MY personal opinion, and everyone has one, is that I needed to get out of the cat game. I feel that with the way insurance had been going with the excessive rates, and the unfortunate incidents at poker runs last year, that the whole program for cats was going to get even worse. As many cat owners will tell you, they feel that for the lakes, their cat feels much safer/more stable than a V they previously owned. I agree with that statement, but because on average cats are faster than V bottoms the insurance is much more in terms of $$ with cats for comparable V bottoms in size.
    This was the last picture I took of my 34 cat. As many of you may know, I sold it in January. It was sad to see it go, as I really loved that boat. I built it exactly how I wanted it and we had some great times on it. For now, my ***boat days are over.
    I think a time has come in my life where I am ready for a different chapter. So, goodbye ***boat.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3_trim-med.jpg
    Now, the next chapter brings thisÂ… In saying goodbye to ***boat, I say Hello to CruiserBoat!!!! Just got back from Newport and signed on the dotted line. I now own a cruiser. I love it!!!!!
    Sure it is a little slow compared to a “performance” anything, but it still tops out at 55 MPH and cruises around 42 MPH. It has everything including satellite TV. I’m stoked and the wife loves it!!!!
    Formula 370SS
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_1816-med.JPG
    I have a new signature:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...d_boat-med.jpg
    Oh, and in quitting this site and saying goodbye to the ***boat forumsÂ… Has anyone ever successfully done that? Let me rephrase that, has anyone ever done that who wasnÂ’t run off by the lynch mob? The addiction is still there, I will still be here daily.

Jordy
    And of course you know where to find us at Pleasant. Baller.
    Nice boat, at the Dunes no less huh???
    Oh, and I feel the same way about cats. It's a game of hot potato with some musical chairs thrown in.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Lmao

Phat Matt
    That boat would be a blast. Especially out on the big blue.
    Nice boat.

Magic34
    That boat would be a blast. Especially out on the big blue.
    Nice boat.
    Thanks
    It was my first time out there on a boat like this. We launched out of the dunes at Newport, and I am hooked. I'm trying to move a boat we have in FL over there as we speak. I'm totally into this deal now. I want to sell the Toyhauler and do this over the winter instead of playing in dirt.
    My wife and I had an awesome time today. I am taking delivery on Friday April 27th at the Poker Run. I'll be on the water with it on Saturday until about 3 PM before pulling it out and heading home.

BajaMike
    Goodbye ***boat
    Over the past year, MY personal opinion, and everyone has one, is that I needed to get out of the cat game. I feel that with the way insurance had been going with the excessive rates, and the unfortunate incidents at poker runs last year, that the whole program for cats was going to get even worse. As many cat owners will tell you, they feel that for the lakes, their cat feels much safer/more stable than a V they previously owned. I agree with that statement, but because on average cats are faster than V bottoms the insurance is much more in terms of $$ with cats for comparable V bottoms in size.
    This was the last picture I took of my 34 cat. As many of you may know, I sold it in January. It was sad to see it go, as I really loved that boat. I built it exactly how I wanted it and we had some great times on it. For now, my ***boat days are over.
    I think a time has come in my life where I am ready for a different chapter. So, goodbye ***boat.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3_trim-med.jpg
    Now, the next chapter brings this… In saying goodbye to ***boat, I say Hello to CruiserBoat!!!! Just got back from Newport and signed on the dotted line. I now own a cruiser. I love it!!!!!
    Sure it is a little slow compared to a “performance” anything, but it still tops out at 55 MPH and cruises around 42 MPH. It has everything including satellite TV. I’m stoked and the wife loves it!!!!
    Formula 370SS
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_1816-med.JPG
    I have a new signature:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...d_boat-med.jpg
    Oh, and in quitting this site and saying goodbye to the ***boat forums… Has anyone ever successfully done that? Let me rephrase that, has anyone ever done that who wasn’t run off by the lynch mob? The addiction is still there, I will still be here daily.
    Ok, where you keeping the boat? I have captained a 60 foot sailboat and a 20 foot Baja Outlaw, and a lot in between....
    Let me know if you need a deck hand......:idea:
    Looks like a beautiful boat!!!

plaster dave
    Very nice congrats.

Magic34
    Ok, where you keeping the boat? I have captained a 60 foot sailboat and a 20 foor Baja Outlaw, and a lot in between....
    Let me know if you need a deck hand......:idea:
    Looks like a beautiful boat!!!
    Thanks, but I am keeping it in the garage. It will be trailered everywhere.

vmjtc3
    Cant go wrong with all the comforts of home in a boat

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast