Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Deadliest Catch

CornWater
    Holy shit... looks like the show is not wasting anytime getting into the action. I am not a fan of reality tv, but I gotta admit, this is my favorite show right now...

SixDays
    I got hooked on the first season, and now I can;t wait for Tuesday nights. You're right, definately not wasting time...it's gonna be a rough season...anybody know where Eric and the "Rollo" went???

RitcheyRch
    Sh*t I missed it last night. I need Tivo since ended up watching NCIS and Law & Order.

Shreve"T"
    Gotta be the best show on Tuesday nights..

XFactor
    Love this show. I can't believe the rookie captain Blake didn't drop a pot. I wonder if the crew is concerned.

Jetdriver
    Tivo!!!!:d

Debbolas
    I forgot to tape it........
    I love that show

Sleek-Jet
    I forgot to tape it........
    I love that show
    They'll play it again at least twice before next Tuesday...
    I've got a family member that's in the Coast Guard and he was up there for the Oppilio (sp?) season this year, he's got some wild stories... looking forward to seeing that part of the show later on...

FOREVER2DOXIES
    gosh damnit!! what time did it come on?? i meant to calendar the event but totally forgot. what channel is it on again? i will look to see if they are showing re-runs of the season opener....unless anyone here knows!

HefeRaton
    The wife and I got hooked the first season. There is definately no shortage of intense entertainment. I did notice there was no Rollo on the list of boats they were following. That boat was definately the comical one. You never knew what stupid thing they were going to do next. Why do you think they call it DOPE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast