Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Deadliest Catch

Havasu1
    Love that show. Wish they still fished (crabbed.......whatever) like the first season. They all fished unitl the fleet caught the allowed catch for the season. No limit for each boat. Last season they imposed a limit to each boat, once they hit their limit they are done. Still a great show though.

LAFD
    this is an awesome show. man the northwestern always brings in tons of money.

Ziggy
    The grocery shopping segment was funny. The wife with a list and all the dudes just emptying the shelves randomly...lmao
    Gnarley show...dig it.

Riverless
    This show is freakin awesome. I really like it. Been watching it for 2 years now, this will be the 3rd. I can't believe how much these guys endoure just to bring us crabs. Personally, if I ever got them, I wouldn't make a show about it, but ah well. ANyway, this is a kick ass show. CAn't wait to see how this Coast Guard thing plays out...
    BRA
    i agree, i've watched a few episodes myself, and it makes for some compelling television, and makes you look at crabs in a whole different light. kinda makes me not want to eat them since i know that these guy's put their lives on the line everyday to catch these critters. but i guess if we don't eat them, then the fishermen's lively hoods would be gone, and that would be bad, so i guess i'll keep eating them. don't they only get something like $5 per catch?
    love those stone crabs you get down in the florida keys too.

MayDaze
    gotta love TIVO!!

SummitKarl
    another great episode tonight....I love this show
    The Greenhorn Capt. seems to have struck gold his first time out
    never underestimate a womans determination
    she got out there and did good
    sounds like Capt. Sig is in trouble next week along with The Cornilia Marrie:jawdrop:
    God bless those that lost their lives in tonights episode

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123