Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splittin

Bigern
    Did anyone do any splitting last night :rollside:

hoolign
    Funny you should ask.. I was taking a shit and found that if you sorta aim on one side then the other between grunts..you can successfully split your turds into two seporate catogories...turds on the left..and turds on the right .What use could this be you ask... well let me tell you! If you eat corn, the corn has a somewhat scouring effect as it goes around the bowl after flushing...so with that in mind..by refering back to time sheets i have kept of the digestive track speed after corn..I can now predetermine the correct timing to get the roastbeef, potatoes and gravy ( call it section 1) on the left side and the corn mix on the right side call it section 2.. split up of course) when the fllush is induced the rotational effect of the swirling water has section one ahead of section 2 ..now heres the kicker!! ..section 2 with it's scouring action cleans any remaining residue left by section 1... So Yes ..I did some "splitting last night"
    Excellent thread!

Ziggy
    You'd have to recalc everything if you go Down Under Hooli...what was left needs to be right cuz the toilets circular flow is reversed down there. If you use the Northern Hemisphere method you'll end up with major blockage and a dirty toilet bowl.

hoolign
    You'd have to recalc everything if you go Down Under Hooli...what was left needs to be right cuz the toilets circular flow is reversed down there. If you use the Northern Hemisphere method you'll end up with major blockage and a dirty toilet bowl.
    That is a valid point! I will have to recalculate everything!.. maybe a 'spliiting down under thread" would conjour up some past experimants for debate??

FMluvswater
    Funny you should ask.. I was taking a shit and found that if you sorta aim on one side then the other between grunts..you can successfully split your turds into two seporate catogories...turds on the left..and turds on the right .What use could this be you ask... well let me tell you! If you eat corn, the corn has a somewhat scouring effect as it goes around the bowl after flushing...so with that in mind..by refering back to time sheets i have kept of the digestive track speed after corn..I can now predetermine the correct timing to get the roastbeef, potatoes and gravy ( call it section 1) on the left side and the corn mix on the right side call it section 2.. split up of course) when the fllush is induced the rotational effect of the swirling water has section one ahead of section 2 ..now heres the kicker!! ..section 2 with it's scouring action cleans any remaining residue left by section 1... So Yes ..I did some "splitting last night"
    Excellent thread!
    You're like some kinda genius or sumpin, huh? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...terbabe/eh.gif

Vin-Dog
    Major splitt'n here!! Finished her up around 5:30 this morning.

Bigern
    Did ya chip the porcelin off the toilet :rollside:

hoolign
    You're like some kinda genius or sumpin, huh? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...terbabe/eh.gif
    I'll take "or sumpin" for 200 Alex

Bigern
    Major splitt'n here!! Finished her up around 5:30 this morning.
    I hope you used an anti-splatter shield for that gravy..

Vin-Dog
    Did ya chip the porcelin off the toilet :rollside:
    I think we're talking about two different kinds a splitt'n here! I myself did both!! I did some major splitt'n on some chick last night, and no I didn't poop on her!! and just about an hour ago I split the sh*t out of the porcelin!
    :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast